Valued Contributor

Question for Vicenza Rollo gals

I ordered a couple of these recently, J292231, got the wrong color first time, reordered, then decided I liked them together. Long story short, will these hold up to daily wear, as NOT TAKING THEM off? I have just never seen or felt silver quite like this, I own allot from Mexico and this is very different, it feels hollow and not like real silver, I do like the looks, but this plenty of an expenditure and I don't want to have to worry that in 6 months they are going to broken. Vicenza feedback please! thank you!

Valued Contributor

Re: Question for Vicenza Rollo gals

thanks, I knew I could count on some help here.

Respected Contributor

I took a look at the bracelet you purchased. It looks nice. I know how you feel it is not inexpensive. If you purchased the Vincenza sterling version, you probably will be okay wearing it all of the time. If you purchased either the Vincenza rose gold over silver or the Vincenza yellow gold over silver, I would treat the bracelet far more gingerly. I basically feel the gold clad silver will eventually wear off. It may take many years though.

Valued Contributor

Thanks culebra, I got both of the gold ones because silver was sold out! I dont like taking things on and off, I put a piece on and it stays on until I rotate the look. For that reason stuff has to be able to hold up. I was hoping somebody could vouch for the durability of this piece or one much like it, but I appreciate your input, you confirmed what I was thinking.