Contributor
I bought a ring last month on payments and today I see it for half price! Does anyone know if QVC will match that. Or am I forced to buy the clearance one and return as soon as it shows up? Plz help thanks
Honored Contributor

if you purchased the item within 30 days they will refund you the difference.

if it has been longer than that then you may have to return it (you have until 1/31/14) and purchase it again at the sale price.

call customer service right away.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Highlighted
Contributor
I bought it as soon as QVC started the extended return policy in October. it just seems silly to order it because as soon as I get it I'll return it, I wrapped the other one already. Ugh. I wouldn't bother normally but there was a 40 dollar difference this time. Thanks for the help
Respected Contributor

Talk to CS. Ask them for a price adjustment and tell them if not, you will order again and return the original. That doesn't make sense as it costs them more money that way, as well as making the item unavailable for another sale during that time. Not to mention your dissatisfaction. I'll bet they make an exception to the 30 day price protection 'rule'. Good luck.

Honored Contributor

Be sure the new ring is available and on order before you send the old one back, or you may end up with nothing. Its Christmas, I think they will help you out.