Reply
Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,426
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Pink Morganite

I've always wished to own a pink morganite ring or bracelet.  LR has a new bracelet.  Only comes in one size though. $399

Morganite line bracelet in 14K Rose Gold plated sterling silver. 13.75 ct of round faceted Morganite stones. Hidden box clasp. 7 1/2” in length.

Measurements

13.75 ct, 7 1/2” in length, diameter of morganite stones is 12mm.

Material

14K Rose Gold plated sterling silver, Morganite

Origin

China

 

Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,869
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Pink Morganite

Don't own any morganite but would love a piece also.  Let us know if you purchase Lisa's.

Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,426
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Pink Morganite

@hopi it's too large for me ... I have to get a bracelet 6.5 to 6 3/4. 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 36,544
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: Pink Morganite

Inexpensive morganite, which is what this is, is usually a huge disappointment because it has almost no color.  Make sure you can return it if it doesn't meet your expectations.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor
Posts: 338
Registered: ‎05-17-2012

Re: Pink Morganite

I have seen some gorgeous morganite pieces in my travels and this does not compare! Perhaps you can do some comparison shopping before you purchase. What she is offering is inferior in quality. The stones in her piece are enhanced by the rose gold PLATING. Quality morganite should stand on it's own in color.
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,069
Registered: ‎05-27-2016

Re: Pink Morganite


@sparklestar wrote:

I've always wished to own a pink morganite ring or bracelet.  LR has a new bracelet.  Only comes in one size though. $399

Morganite line bracelet in 14K Rose Gold plated sterling silver. 13.75 ct of round faceted Morganite stones. Hidden box clasp. 7 1/2” in length.

Measurements

13.75 ct, 7 1/2” in length, diameter of morganite stones is 12mm.

Material

14K Rose Gold plated sterling silver, Morganite

Origin

China

 


I would love to see this in person.  I absolutely love Morganite.  I too, lean toward the pinkish color with a hint of peach.

*Call Tyrone*
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,069
Registered: ‎05-27-2016

Re: Pink Morganite

[ Edited ]

@sunchild wrote:
I have seen some gorgeous morganite pieces in my travels and this does not compare! Perhaps you can do some comparison shopping before you purchase. What she is offering is inferior in quality. The stones in her piece are enhanced by the rose gold PLATING. Quality morganite should stand on it's own in color.

Not sure how you can determine this w/o having first seen it.  All of the stones goes through some type of "treatment" whether it's set in rose gold or white gold.  In addition most folk know that color saturation is dependent also on the size of the stone.  Larger stones will have better color.

*Call Tyrone*
QVC Customer Care
Posts: 2,350
Registered: ‎06-14-2015

Re: Pink Morganite

This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate

Valued Contributor
Posts: 542
Registered: ‎05-20-2015

Re: Pink Morganite


@itiswhatitis wrote:

@sunchild wrote:
I have seen some gorgeous morganite pieces in my travels and this does not compare! Perhaps you can do some comparison shopping before you purchase. What she is offering is inferior in quality. The stones in her piece are enhanced by the rose gold PLATING. Quality morganite should stand on it's own in color.

Not sure how you can determine this w/o having first seen it.  All of the stones goes through some type of "treatment" whether it's set in rose gold or white gold.  In addition most folk know that color saturation is dependent also on the size of the stone.  Larger stones will have better color.


 

Some stones are treated. Not all stones. Also color saturation can be just as good in a small stone of good quality. And it's well known the rose gold is often used to play up the pink in a stone. Good morganite is very expensive and if I recollect correctly shouldn't have gray color. I think @sunchild is correct that stones are better seen in person but of course it's normal to buy online in today's world.

 

Super Contributor
Posts: 348
Registered: ‎10-15-2010

Re: Pink Morganite

Wish someone would actually buy a piece of LR jewelry and not just keep posting. Would love to have see reviews on her pieces.