Respected Contributor

I've always wished to own a pink morganite ring or bracelet.  LR has a new bracelet.  Only comes in one size though. $399

Morganite line bracelet in 14K Rose Gold plated sterling silver. 13.75 ct of round faceted Morganite stones. Hidden box clasp. 7 1/2” in length.

Measurements

13.75 ct, 7 1/2” in length, diameter of morganite stones is 12mm.

Material

14K Rose Gold plated sterling silver, Morganite

Origin

China

Esteemed Contributor

Don't own any morganite but would love a piece also.  Let us know if you purchase Lisa's.

Respected Contributor

@hopi it's too large for me ... I have to get a bracelet 6.5 to 6 3/4. 

Honored Contributor

Inexpensive morganite, which is what this is, is usually a huge disappointment because it has almost no color.  Make sure you can return it if it doesn't meet your expectations.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor
I have seen some gorgeous morganite pieces in my travels and this does not compare! Perhaps you can do some comparison shopping before you purchase. What she is offering is inferior in quality. The stones in her piece are enhanced by the rose gold PLATING. Quality morganite should stand on it's own in color.
Esteemed Contributor

@sparklestar wrote:

I've always wished to own a pink morganite ring or bracelet.  LR has a new bracelet.  Only comes in one size though. $399

Morganite line bracelet in 14K Rose Gold plated sterling silver. 13.75 ct of round faceted Morganite stones. Hidden box clasp. 7 1/2” in length.

Measurements

13.75 ct, 7 1/2” in length, diameter of morganite stones is 12mm.

Material

14K Rose Gold plated sterling silver, Morganite

Origin

China

I would love to see this in person.  I absolutely love Morganite.  I too, lean toward the pinkish color with a hint of peach.

*Call Tyrone*
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Pink Morganite

[ Edited ]

@sunchild wrote:
I have seen some gorgeous morganite pieces in my travels and this does not compare! Perhaps you can do some comparison shopping before you purchase. What she is offering is inferior in quality. The stones in her piece are enhanced by the rose gold PLATING. Quality morganite should stand on it's own in color.

Not sure how you can determine this w/o having first seen it.  All of the stones goes through some type of "treatment" whether it's set in rose gold or white gold.  In addition most folk know that color saturation is dependent also on the size of the stone.  Larger stones will have better color.

*Call Tyrone*
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate

Valued Contributor

@itiswhatitis wrote:

@sunchild wrote:

Not sure how you can determine this w/o having first seen it.  All of the stones goes through some type of "treatment" whether it's set in rose gold or white gold.  In addition most folk know that color saturation is dependent also on the size of the stone.  Larger stones will have better color.

Some stones are treated. Not all stones. Also color saturation can be just as good in a small stone of good quality. And it's well known the rose gold is often used to play up the pink in a stone. Good morganite is very expensive and if I recollect correctly shouldn't have gray color. I think @sunchild is correct that stones are better seen in person but of course it's normal to buy online in today's world.

Super Contributor
Wish someone would actually buy a piece of LR jewelry and not just keep posting. Would love to have see reviews on her pieces.