Super Contributor
On 6/6/2014 sparklestar said:

Again, is it at all Pandora locations? Where did you get your information from????

I received an email from my local Pandora store so I would assume all Pandora stores are having the promotion. I would call your local one to check. It's a great deal!
Respected Contributor
On 6/6/2014 diamondsforme said:

Again, is it at all Pandora locations? Where did you get your information from????

I received an email from my local Pandora store so I would assume all Pandora stores are having the promotion. I would call your local one to check. It's a great deal!

Thank you. I didn't get an email from my local Pandora store and I always get them when new collections arrive or they are having a promotion -- that's why I questioned this.

I have a very large collection and I love to stack them. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Honored Contributor
On 6/6/2014 diamondsforme said:

Thank you. I didn't get an email from my local Pandora store and I always get them when new collections arrive or they are having a promotion -- that's why I questioned this.

I have a very large collection and I love to stack them. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

I just received the email today but saw the promo info on Mora Pandora site online. I always check Charm Addicts & or Mora Pandora. The mail just says available at participating retailers so you would have to call your local Pandora dealer to see if they are offering the deal.

http://morapandora.wordpress.com/2014/06/06/promotion-alert-pandora-3-for-2-ring-promotion-for-us-ca...

Smile

Honored Contributor
On 6/6/2014 kabella said:

Hi Niteowlz! Thanks for posting...I'm not interested in their rings but some Pandora lovers will...I finished my SS barrel clasp bracelet & am currently adding to my Gold Clasp & then I'm done but I am always interested in seeing others collections...Take Care....

Hi Kabella! I don't have any of their rings either. I'm still busy filling up my bracelets. I was just looking at the fall/winter collections. Have a nice day.

http://morapandora.wordpress.com/2014/06/02/sneak-peek-pandora-fallwinter-2014-collection/

http://morapandora.wordpress.com/2014/06/06/preview-pandora-winter-2014-collection-prices/

Super Contributor

don't have any of their rings but my latest charm is a beauty- got it for mothers day from my son- the mother/son heart charm. I love it..i separated it and wear the son heart with the blue enamel showing and the mother heart with the sterling showing... wear it on my blue themed bracelet. so beautiful..tobi

Super Contributor

I took advantage of this promotion and am glad I did. Love to stack. I wish they offered more variety with natural stones though. Maybe in their future offerings.

Contributor

Bought mine, such a good deal too! Love them.{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}