Honored Contributor

If you like their rings they have a special June 6th-30th buy 2 rings get 1 ring free.

Smile

Respected Contributor

At all Pandora locations?

Super Contributor

I thought this was only for the UK.

Super Contributor

Hi Niteowlz! Thanks for posting...I'm not interested in their rings but some Pandora lovers will...I finished my SS barrel clasp bracelet & am currently adding to my Gold Clasp & then I'm done but I am always interested in seeing others collections...Take Care....

Super Contributor
I have 3 of their rings and love them! I never take them off. One I've had for about 4 years.
Super Contributor
On 6/6/2014 diamondsforme said: I have 3 of their rings and love them! I never take them off. One I've had for about 4 years.

I have 2 of their rings, the wishing thinking pearl and light as a feather. Which rings do you have?

Super Contributor
On 6/6/2014 kabella said:
On 6/6/2014 diamondsforme said: I have 3 of their rings and love them! I never take them off. One I've had for about 4 years.

I have 2 of their rings, the wishing thinking pearl and light as a feather. Which rings do you have?

I also have the light as a feather ring, one that has a black onyx heart in the middle of a twisted silver band, and one that has two gold hearts in the middle of a black setting. This ring is from many years ago. It's quite obvious that I'm not good at remembering their names. :-). I love them all!
Respected Contributor

Again, is it at all Pandora locations? Where did you get your information from????

Super Contributor
On 6/6/2014 sparklestar said:

Again, is it at all Pandora locations? Where did you get your information from????

I can attest Niteowlz is a good source but you can check "Charm Addicts" website as she has the latest promo's or call your local Pandora store.

Super Contributor
On 6/6/2014 diamondsforme said:
On 6/6/2014 kabella said:

I also have the light as a feather ring, one that has a black onyx heart in the middle of a twisted silver band, and one that has two gold hearts in the middle of a black setting. This ring is from many years ago. It's quite obvious that I'm not good at remembering their names. :-). I love them all!

I had to look up in my book on the name of the Pearl ring. Enjoy & wear in good healthSmiley Happy