Super Contributor

Pandora Free Bracelet Promo Event & First Time Offer~

Sending out a reminder to the collectors (as if you need it) or those who may want to start a Pandora Charm Bracelet.

March 20th thru 23th, Pandora is offering a Free SS Barrel Clasp Bracelet or a SS Barrel Clasp Bangle with any 100.00 purchase.

The first time Offer is a Free 14k Gold Clasp Two Toned Bracelet with any 500.00 purchase.

Lets say if you spend over 200 & expect to get two free SS bracelets and or Bangles. Generally, its one free bracelet per customer but its up to the store where you purchase to allow more. If not purchase at 2 different Pandora stores or a Jewerly store that carries Pandora.

Have any of you already picked out ahead of time what you will purchase? I have been to my store & know exactly what I want so I can go in & get out because of the high traffic usually on Promo Events.

Respected Contributor

Re: Pandora Free Bracelet Promo Event & First Time Offer~

I already went and got some from the Spring collection. I didn't want to wait for the promo weekend. The last thing I need is another bracelet. I did purchase the new purple cord with the new butterfly CZ, the dangle butterfly, the new CZ initial charm, and I got the Club Charm 2014. I also purchased the butterfly ring which is just darling.

Honored Contributor

Hi Kabella, I'm going to spend $100 to get the free bracelet. I'll pass on the $500 bracelet deal. Still not sure which charms I want. I need to figure it out so I can call LeAnn so she will hold them for me. I think I want the new Love charm with pink zirconia to go with the peace dangle charm with pink zirconia. I think I will wear those on the bangle with a few other charms. We only have one place in town so things will sell fast. What are you going to buy?

Sparklestar sounds like you got some nice pieces. I like the new dangle charm with butterfly. I'm still on the fence about the club charm. I don't really need another bracelet either. I thought I might get it for my best friend & buy the best friends forever charm that's 2 pieces & give her one half & I wear the other half. Thought it would make a nice Christmas gift.

Smile

Super Contributor

On 3/14/2014 sparklestar said:

I already went and got some from the Spring collection. I didn't want to wait for the promo weekend. The last thing I need is another bracelet. I did purchase the new purple cord with the new butterfly CZ, the dangle butterfly, the new CZ initial charm, and I got the Club Charm 2014. I also purchased the butterfly ring which is just darling.

I am getting the "love takes flight" charm which is what I think you mean by the butterfly dangle? I have the Pendant & love it. I wasn't going to add another dangle to my bracelet but cannot pass that one up. That butterfly CZ is gorgeous. enjoy!

I want a new SS bracelet as a gift for my Godchild. My DH got me the two toned bracelet for V Day, which we returned because of the upcoming promo. He bought some expensive charms with it & paid 325.00 just for the bracelet so we will be re- purchasing again on the 20th.

Oh & on the 20th I will be finishing my SS charm bracelet.

Respected Contributor

Yes, love takes flight. It's very pretty. There are a couple more that I want but I don't think they come out until the Mother's Day collection.

I have the two-tone also ... that was my very first bracelet from many years ago, before they became really popular. You could not even purchase the beads anywhere in stores. It now holds all 14K charms. I also have all the gold glass beads. I switch the colors out to go with whatever I'm wearing.

Honored Contributor

Ok you are talking about the butterfly that matches the necklace you have. I was talking about Morning Butterfly with the cz drop with the butterfly on it. I like all of butterfly charms in the new collection. I don't blame you for retuning the bracelet & waiting for the promo. I did not know about the bracelet with the gold clasp until the other day from an email I received. That have so many it's hard to choose which ones to buy.

Honored Contributor

Sorry Duplicate Post. Wish Q would fix the board. Running very slow & posted my post twice.

Super Contributor

Hi Nightowl, good to see you. Thanks again for the charm addict website! as I was a newbieSmiley Happy I do like like the charms your thinking of purchasing.

It was best that I went to my store early & chose the charms ahead of time because the SA had the time to take with me on a wkday when it was very slow. Since I am going to re-purchase the two toned, I decided to take off 4 two toned charms off my SS bracelet & add them to the new two toned plus the other charms DH bought me. I would have only need 4 more charms? to finish the SS but now need more because of the tranfer.

I took the SS bracelet with me & also she layed out the gold clasp bracelet & I spend at least 2 hours at my a local Jewelry Store. I needed 7 more charms to finish it.

Love Takes Flight (dangle butterfly with clear cz accents)

Hearts Aflutter (dangle Fan) which balanced off the love take flight, but it has meaning.

Love All Around (pink cz hearts charm)

2 more Pandora Love Me (mother of pearl hearts) have one in center, wanted to repeat on other 2 sections...

Love Birds

Lace Wing Butterfly Clip (I did not buy a safety chain but prefer the clip at the end)

Smile

Super Contributor

On 3/14/2014 sparklestar said:

Yes, love takes flight. It's very pretty. There are a couple more that I want but I don't think they come out until the Mother's Day collection.

I have the two-tone also ... that was my very first bracelet from many years ago, before they became really popular. You could not even purchase the beads anywhere in stores. It now holds all 14K charms. I also have all the gold glass beads. I switch the colors out to go with whatever I'm wearing.

Thats what I will be doing with my SS silver charm bracelet, I can change some of the pink with another color, the pink I have is more of a rose. I don't have any murano's tho.

The Gold tone will be my last bracelet from Pandora & as of now, I am thinking of just doing two tone with some solid 14k & no color. I have some Tiffany charm bracelets so I don't need or want anymore. I like the two toned & will make alot of use of it wearing it alone or stacked with a gold or silver cuff that sits behind it.
I love the way my Pandora SS looks finish & it will be full, it has symetry which I prefer, plus the meaning behind the charms, (which I love looking at) especially the ones given to me by my DH & Children & some picked with beautiful memories of loved ones passed.

Your bracelet must be gorgeous! wear it in good healthSmiley Happy

Super Contributor

On 3/14/2014 Nightowlz said:

Ok you are talking about the butterfly that matches the necklace you have. I was talking about Morning Butterfly with the cz drop with the butterfly on it. I like all of butterfly charms in the new collection. I don't blame you for retuning the bracelet & waiting for the promo. I did not know about the bracelet with the gold clasp until the other day from an email I received. That have so many it's hard to choose which ones to buy.

..Yes that the one that matches the Pendant.. Not sure of the one your describing. Is it the the oval drop with the SS butterfly that sits on top? The 2 I saw looked like sparkly murano glass which is a beauty.