Honored Contributor

Re: Pandora Free Bracelet Promo Event & First Time Offer~

Kabella I just saw your post where you found the 2 Tone bracelet after I posted the pic above. Oh well I guess everyone else can now see it.

The new Circle of Love Bangle with Pave Heart Clasp for $75 & come in a porcelain box. I was told by the jewelry store here that it would not be available by itself only as the gift set for $200 but from this site it is. http://morapandora.wordpress.com/2014/02/23/promotion-alert-mothers-day-gift-sets-for-the-us/

Super Contributor

On 3/15/2014 Nightowlz said:
On 3/14/2014 kabella said:

Hi Nightowl, good to see you. Thanks again for the charm addict website! as I was a newbieSmiley Happy I do like like the charms your thinking of purchasing.

It was best that I went to my store early & chose the charms ahead of time because the SA had the time to take with me on a wkday when it was very slow. Since I am going to re-purchase the two toned, I decided to take off 4 two toned charms off my SS bracelet & add them to the new two toned plus the other charms DH bought me. I would have only need 4 more charms? to finish the SS but now need more because of the tranfer.

I took the SS bracelet with me & also she layed out the gold clasp bracelet & I spend at least 2 hours at my a local Jewelry Store. I needed 7 more charms to finish it.

Love Takes Flight (dangle butterfly with clear cz accents)

Hearts Aflutter (dangle Fan) which balanced off the love take flight, but it has meaning.

Love All Around (pink cz hearts charm)

2 more Pandora Love Me (mother of pearl hearts) have one in center, wanted to repeat on other 2 sections...

Love Birds

Lace Wing Butterfly Clip (I did not buy a safety chain but prefer the clip at the end)

Smile

I was looking at the Love All Around with pink zirconia's to go between the Love & Peace dangle charms. Those Love Me mother of pearl charms are pretty. I have the Hearts a Flutter on my wish list. I found another site I like to see the newest Pandora. The pics are easier to look it too. http://morapandora.wordpress.com/ The new Mother's Day charms are on her site. I like the new filigree heart with the gold heart in the middle. It would like good on your 2 tone bracelet. They also have it in a dangle heart or gold with a pearl so you can choose which you like best (pics below). The pics of the new teal & orange charms. are posted on her site too. I really like the teal. The new Essence Collection has a new fabric bracelet.

Smile

View Full Size ImageView Full Size ImageView Full Size Image

Thankyou for the that website, when I get a chance I will def. look thru it. I love those 3 charms, I appreciate you posting them for me. I'm glad you posted the pic of the Gold Clasp Bracelet offer so the ladies can see it. Its a good deal.
Yes, I think Love All Around would look great between the Love and Peace Dangles. Have a good weekend.....Kabella Smile

Frequent Contributor

The agony that I am going through right now is that the free 2 tone bracelet with $500 purchase is a better deal than the set for $400. The $400 set is $50 off, or 12.5% off and the $500 deal is getting $500 worth of charms and a FREE bracelet valued at $325. So you are getting $825 worth of product for $500. Which is 60% off.

But I need to just let it go because 1) I don't have $500 to spend on Pandora right now. $100, yes. Especially since I have a $35 credit at the store already. And 2) they will have this bracelet deal again in the future so I can save up for it.

So I am going to be happy with my silver bracelet and let it go for now!!!!

Maybe I need to sell some Ripka jewelry that I don't wear anymore bayside to make money for Pandora =8-0

Valued Contributor

Today I purchased "you're a star clip, love of my life clip, the sparkle of love bead (which comes out in April for Mothers Day), and the new floral brilliance silver bead (which is beautiful I might add) and then I received two free silver bracelets. Now I am currently rethinking this and wondering about going for the gold clasp bracelet. I really can't do it now since I also ordered Chamilia beads, but it is a better deal than the 400 deal. I am sure this gold clasp offer will come out again with the fall promo though. I was allowed to take everything home today which was great.

Beckyblu

Super Contributor

glad you finally got your bracelets started i think the 2 you got will be fine for now - you can play around with the charms and see where you are going to put them. enjoy! tobi

Super Contributor

On 3/15/2014 lboone said:

The agony that I am going through right now is that the free 2 tone bracelet with $500 purchase is a better deal than the set for $400. The $400 set is $50 off, or 12.5% off and the $500 deal is getting $500 worth of charms and a FREE bracelet valued at $325. So you are getting $825 worth of product for $500. Which is 60% off.

But I need to just let it go because 1) I don't have $500 to spend on Pandora right now. $100, yes. Especially since I have a $35 credit at the store already. And 2) they will have this bracelet deal again in the future so I can save up for it.

So I am going to be happy with my silver bracelet and let it go for now!!!!

Maybe I need to sell some Ripka jewelry that I don't wear anymore bayside to make money for Pandora =8-0

Hi, don't agonize over the Gold Clasp Bracelet Promo because they will offer it again most likely in their fall event. The permanent offer of the Gold Clasp Bracelet with 2 clips & choice of a 35.00 charm should have been Called A Starter Set. because they have that type of offer with the SS Clip Bracelet also. The problem is with the starter sets is that you don't have a choice of the clips but only what they choose to give you.

The SS bracelets are beautiful, Enjoy!

Honored Contributor

On 3/15/2014 beckyblu said:

Today I purchased "you're a star clip, love of my life clip, the sparkle of love bead (which comes out in April for Mothers Day), and the new floral brilliance silver bead (which is beautiful I might add) and then I received two free silver bracelets. Now I am currently rethinking this and wondering about going for the gold clasp bracelet. I really can't do it now since I also ordered Chamilia beads, but it is a better deal than the 400 deal. I am sure this gold clasp offer will come out again with the fall promo though. I was allowed to take everything home today which was great.

Beckyblu

You got some really nice pieces too. Love the Love of my Life clips & the Sparkle of Love. Have not seen the Floral Brilliance yet. They will have the bracelet with gold clasp during the Sept promo so save your money. They also have a promo for a free single strand leather or multi color cord bracelet July 10th-20th with $100 purchase.

Free Bracelet Promo: September 18th – September 21st. Free silver barrel clasp bracelet or bangle with purchase of $100/$125 CAD or more. Free two tone bracelet with a purchase of $500/$550 CAD or more.

Frequent Contributor

I went to pandora today and they let me break my purchase into 2 sales in order to get 2 free bracelets. The sales person mentioned it, I didn't know that was an option. Smiley Happy
Frequent Contributor

Thanks for the heads up on the September bracelet deal! I can wait until then for a 2 tone, by then I will have saved up enough to buy one without guilt! I want to start a Christmas themed bracelet anyway, so I can make up my list of Christmas charms and clips. I am quite sure I can manage to come up with $500 worth of ones that I want.....

I can't wait to get a bracelet. I have multiple Trollbead chains, but to me they don't look as good with the Pandora charms as they do with the Trollbeads. Just a totally different look. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my Trollbeads but I don't have a local store and I'm tired of that. I really like to be able to go into a local store where they get to know me and where I can see the charms in person before buying them. I don't like to mix my brands anyway.....

Frequent Contributor

I called the nearest Pandora store today and did a pre-sale. I got a floral elegance ring and a oopsie daisy ring - my GWP bracelet is the bangle.