Super Contributor

Re: Pandora Free Bracelet Promo Event & First Time Offer~

On 3/14/2014 kabella said:

Hi Nightowl, good to see you. Thanks again for the charm addict website! as I was a newbieSmiley Happy I do like like the charms your thinking of purchasing.

It was best that I went to my store early & chose the charms ahead of time because the SA had the time to take with me on a wkday when it was very slow. Since I am going to re-purchase the two toned, I decided to take off 4 two toned charms off my SS bracelet & add them to the new two toned plus the other charms DH bought me. I would have only need 4 more charms? to finish the SS but now need more because of the tranfer.

I took the SS bracelet with me & also she layed out the gold clasp bracelet & I spend at least 2 hours at my a local Jewelry Store. I needed 7 more charms to finish it.

Love Takes Flight (dangle butterfly with clear cz accents)

Hearts Aflutter (dangle Fan) which balanced off the love take flight, but it has meaning.

Love All Around (pink cz hearts charm)

2 more Pandora Love Me (mother of pearl hearts) have one in center, wanted to repeat on other 2 sections...

Love Birds

Lace Wing Butterfly Clip (I did not buy a safety chain but prefer the clip at the end)

Smile

I made few changes as my DH pointed something out to me that didn't cross my mind but thinking about it makes sense. I said I was going to repeat twice the "Love Me (white hearts mother of pearl charm)" but changed my mind. My daughter gave that to me as a gift on my wish list. I just think it would it would take away its special meaning if I repeat it. I took it off the center section & moved it to the left side, right after the clip. I am replacing it in the center section with the "Floral Brillance Charm (clear cz)"
On the right section to pick up the white, I will be getting "The Darling Daisy Charm" otherwise it stays the same.

I would def. repeat that charm if I start another bracelet. Its just so lovely & the MOP is stunning!

Super Contributor

reminder....free bracelet promo start today thru sunday!!!!

Trusted Contributor

Kabella, thanks for the reminder!

I think your DH had a good idea, not repeating the special bead from your daughter. I love that bead too. I like your idea of moving it and having the darling daisy on the other side to complement it. Another idea is the white enamel daisy Item Number: 790433EW

Daisy White Charm

For all of you that are taking advantage of this offer, have fun shopping!

Frequent Contributor

My WONDERFUL DH called me this AM from the airport in Atlanta, GA & asked me what I wanted from the Pandora store there (poor guy was stranded there for 6 hours!)!!

He brought me a floral elegance ring, an oopsie daisy ring and a small bangle!!

floral eleganceFloral elegance

Oopsie daisy

oopsie daisy

Trusted Contributor

SugarBabyJ,

How nice! Those are beautiful!

Frequent Contributor

Thanks oceantown! I already had one floral elegance ring, so I wear the OD ring in between the two FE rings and it really is lovely. I also have the OD dangle charm.

Honored Contributor

On 3/20/2014 kabella said:

reminder....free bracelet promo start today thru sunday!!!!

i sent my daughter out this afternoon and i am waiting for her to come home. my cousins daughter is having her 16th birthday in a few months so i am going to give her the free bracelet and one or two beads to get her started......i told my daughter to buy 2 or 3 beads to hit the $100 mark and we could maybe put one away until christmas.

i also want to look at the outlet store next month to see if they have any great deals on retired beads.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

The weekend surprise was the gold clasp bracelet and I just love it. I have it all filled with two tone charms and it sparkles just lovely. I didn't realize how nice the bracelet can look without any murano charms on it. I really think I will wear this one more often since I like wearing yellow and white gold w/silver.

Super Contributor

On 3/20/2014 oceantown said:

Kabella, thanks for the reminder!

I think your DH had a good idea, not repeating the special bead from your daughter. I love that bead too. I like your idea of moving it and having the darling daisy on the other side to complement it. Another idea is the white enamel daisy Item Number: 790433EW

Daisy White Charm

For all of you that are taking advantage of this offer, have fun shopping!

Thankyou for posting the pic & your suggestion! I decided to repeat the MOP love me charm, in fact my daughter liked the fact that I loved it so much that I would want to repeat it.
If I do decide to do a black & white bracelet, the white enamel daizy will def. be one of my charms.

Super Contributor

some of my charms and bracelets are due to arrive today! i'll be watching for the mail!