Regular Contributor

PRICING - IT'S ALL RELATIVE!

Do you remember the days when Judith first introduced cuffs that were over $300 & we all screamed at the "high" prices? And now we are calling those $300 cuffs "the good old days". It suddenly occurred to me today that 10 years from now, will someone be posting: "*%@^$...I could have gotten that entire apatite suite for only $4000 & I blew it! Oh, for those good old days & cheap prices!"

Respected Contributor

Re: PRICING - IT'S ALL RELATIVE!

The "Good Old Days" were the Continuity Auto Delivery Bracelets for about $119 each---a TSV, to boot!! Those were the days, my friend.......that was about 2005, maybe 2006 or so...I missed them as a TSV (missed the show on-line) as I was living in Paris from 2004 until October 2007 and obviously couldn't watch the Q on TV, but they came back in stock a few months later and I paid the little bit higher price---and was thrilled to get them. They only came in Average and Large back then and I really need a Small. I've sold two over the years (the Pave Hearts and the AMY) to people who missed out and I kept two and still wear them all the time (the Links Bracelet with the Citrine Heart Charm and the Pave Diagonal Cuff). They were on 3 or 4 EP, too!!!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Super Contributor

Sheesh, the TSV bracelets you are talking about were $99 on 3 easy pays. I sold mine too because I also need a small. I kept the link bracelet with the citrine heart charm. I miss the old days Smiley Sad

Respected Contributor

On 3/24/2014 cairnlover said:

Sheesh, the TSV bracelets you are talking about were $99 on 3 easy pays. I sold mine too because I also need a small. I kept the link bracelet with the citrine heart charm. I miss the old days Smiley Sad

Holy moly---what a deal that was!!! The Cuff with the Diagonal Pave fits me as I was able to do the "Visaqueen Squeeze" on it. The other two were too stiff/thick to squeeze, hence I sold them.

Valued Contributor

Sheesh: I have/had the four cuffs you are speaking of. The pave heart cuff was given to a beloved niece a few years ago for Christmas and the amethyst cuff went to my beloved daughter-in-law for Christmas last year. I still have the other two as you do as well.

They are timeless.

Respected Contributor

On 3/24/2014 motherinlaw said:

Sheesh: I have/had the four cuffs you are speaking of. The pave heart cuff was given to a beloved niece a few years ago for Christmas and the amethyst cuff went to my beloved daughter-in-law for Christmas last year. I still have the other two as you do as well.

They are timeless.

Yes, those two bracelets from that series that we both kept are timeless---can always fit into our Ripka collection. That Link Bracelet is a significant piece on it's own and you can add any enhancer for a bolder look, plus you can stack it. The Diagonal Pave Cuff can work on it's own or stacked....both quintessential pieces in the Judith Ripka Q Collection. Gals, if you missed them, or are new collectors look "over there" for them. They cost $99 originally, so anything marginally close to that is a real STEAL!