Respected Contributor

I was out of town this weekend. How many TSV watches were sold. I ordered the black through the special e-mail. Was the watch a success.

Respected Contributor

Hi, it's hard to say. Certainly not a "bomb" but I don't think it sold out, as they presented it the next day at the non-TSV price and not on Advance Order. I ordered two: the Brown and the Green---I also wanted the black, but I limited myself to two. The reviews are just starting to come in. Che got her's already--even though she is on the West Coast (and wrote a review in a new thread)...I'm a 4 hour drive from the Q, but mine is not here yet!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Super Contributor
On 3/24/2014 Sheesh said:

Hi, it's hard to say. Certainly not a "bomb" but I don't think it sold out, as they presented it the next day at the non-TSV price and not on Advance Order. I ordered two: the Brown and the Green---I also wanted the black, but I limited myself to two. The reviews are just starting to come in. Che got her's already--even though she is on the West Coast (and wrote a review in a new thread)...I'm a 4 hour drive from the Q, but mine is not here yet!

Hi Sheesh. ...I ordered mine last Thurs ...i too was surprised it arrived today. Came USPS....
Respected Contributor
On 3/24/2014 che said:

Hi Sheesh. ...I ordered mine last Thurs ...i too was surprised it arrived today. Came USPS....

Hi, Che, yes, I forgot about the early TSV email where one could pre-order---which they did not send to me...I don't seem to get them anymore...not sure why.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Super Contributor
On 3/24/2014 che said:

Hi, Che, yes, I forgot about the early TSV email where one could pre-order---which they did not send to me...I don't seem to get them anymore...not sure why.

I too used to always get the pre order email and have not in well over a yr...a ripkanista shared the link with me ,,,wink wink...