Contributor

I received the blue topaz and the peridot today.i don't like them at all.will be sending them back.I don't care for big rings.and they don't look good on my short fingers.I do have some orpaz rings and a charm bracelet and wear them on a daily bases.But these are not my style.

Respected Contributor

I probably would have ordered it other than the simple fact of where the gem was placed.

Esteemed Contributor

I received my ring today with the opal.  I think it is beautiful.

I guess I don't understand why you ordered this ring (let alone 2) if you don't care for larger rings.  Did you get caught up in the hype of the sell?  I can see how that could happen.

Anyway, someone on waitlist will be thrilled.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Contributor

It did'nt look that big on tv.I canceled the blue topaz.but got a email that it had shipped.a shocker for me.Because it showed being canceled on my order status.

Honored Contributor

@buckie from virginia wrote:

I received the blue topaz and the peridot today.i don't like them at all.will be sending them back.I don't care for big rings.and they don't look good on my short fingers.I do have some orpaz rings and a charm bracelet and wear them on a daily bases.But these are not my style.

Like you, I can't wear really large rings, and though I love the OR PAZ style ,I find they usually make larger rings. Last week I took a chance and ordered J 342753, an interlocking circles ring, so my fingers are crossed.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@sparklestar wrote:

I probably would have ordered it other than the simple fact of where the gem was placed.

That's how I felt.  I love OrPaz jewelry, and the TSV ring was lovely, except for the placement of the gem, for me anyway.  I did buy their gorgeous cuff that day though.

Honored Contributor

I didn't order the TSV but have a similar ring.  I love when the place the stone in an unusual or unexpected way.  It takes the ring from the ordinary and demands that people notice it.  I probably have 6 or 7 London Blue rings set the convention way but love my OR Paz because it's different.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I was so tempted to order this TSV ring but my fingers are kinda short, too. I did cave and order the matching earrings in the opal choice...that's my birthstone so I justified it that way. There are so many pretty Or Paz rings so maybe you will find another one you like. This one below may not appeal to you at all, but I really, really love it. I have it in both the blue and the citrine.Sterling Silver 4.60 cttw Gemstone Textured Ring by Or Paz - J319790

Respected Contributor

I have a blue topaz ring that is a different shape but is still placed the same as the recent TSV.  I also orded the TSV in peridot and it came today.  Absolutely love it!!  I guess the style isn't for everyone but I like different designs and this one I love.  I really like most of Or Paz jewelry except for the Roman Glass stuff.  Not a fan of it.

Honored Contributor

@pupwhipped  What's the item number for the ring pictured?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment