Honored Contributor

Sparkle- I went through a circus act with the Q last year when I ordered an irish bud vase (with a bird on it, of course). They sent me an ugly luminara candle instead. I called customer service and was advised to mail the candle back, they would re-ship the bud vase right away because I bought in on a promotional lower S/H event. So I get the bud vase and two weeks later get another bud vase from the returns department - which didn't know the CSR shipped the bud vase the first time around. This went on for a month.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor
On 2/18/2015 Bird mama said:

Sparkle- I went through a circus act with the Q last year when I ordered an irish bud vase (with a bird on it, of course). They sent me an ugly luminara candle instead. I called customer service and was advised to mail the candle back, they would re-ship the bud vase right away because I bought in on a promotional lower S/H event. So I get the bud vase and two weeks later get another bud vase from the returns department - which didn't know the CSR shipped the bud vase the first time around. This went on for a month.

It's just not worth the aggravation. One simple order should not be that big of a hassle.