Esteemed Contributor

I feel that way about the DuJour items..promoting the line  like it is either new or a loved line returning..

DuJour was a replacement for Citiknits (if you were here long enough to know the name)

Honored Contributor

@MalteseMomma wrote:

I feel that way about the DuJour items..promoting the line  like it is either new or a loved line returning..

DuJour was a replacement for Citiknits (if you were here long enough to know the name)

I think Du Jour was/is Du Jour. They just brought it back. Citiknits went away and never got a replacement as far as I can see. The closest to the Citiknits might be the Attitudes by Renee clothing line.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@MalteseMomma wrote:

I think Du Jour was/is Du Jour. They just brought it back. Citiknits went away and never got a replacement as far as I can see. The closest to the Citiknits might be the Attitudes by Renee clothing line.

@SilleeMee  There was a line “Motto” that also went bye bye. It was “of the moment”, great prices...sad to see it go. Still have 2 short jackets. They must be 8-10 yrs. old. Just don’t make clothes that last anymore.

Honored Contributor

Vintage dahlings lol

Honored Contributor

Did QVC close all their outlet stores?  Well, if they did, open one and take all this stuff over there.  No other network does this, keep stuff for years and years, I mean.  They evidently are afraid to show a loss on paper, if it sits on the shelves its still "good" inventory.  

Honored Contributor

@depglass wrote:

Did QVC close all their outlet stores?  Well, if they did, open one and take all this stuff over there.  No other network does this, keep stuff for years and years, I mean.  They evidently are afraid to show a loss on paper, if it sits on the shelves its still "good" inventory.  

And God forbid they reduce it more than a couple of bucks to move it out.

Honored Contributor

When the Q drops the price to rock-bottom and offers to ship it free, someone will usually by it and then turn around and sell it on eBay for a lot more. Seems there is always someone who wants to buy that stuff.Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

I came across some "as-is" RZ pieces yesterday.  ROFLOL

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Lipstickdiva.  Hard to believe, right? 😏