Honored Contributor

Good morning, hopeing all is well with everyoneSmiley Happy  I have really enjoyed Gem Week on Evine..  I have been watching off and on and I have seen some lovely pieces.  I did purchase Victoria Weicks bridge ring in rose gold with zircons.  For those of you who purchased enjoy. enjoy, enjoy.  Have a wonderful day ladies.

Valued Contributor

I have been so enjoying watching Evine's Gem Week as well.  Just received two of the Today's Top Value Gem Insider rings, I got the fire opal with white zircon and the garnet (can't remember the type of rare garnet, but wow is it beautiful), and the matching band rings, which I also ordered in the blue zircon.  These are high quality, very saturated color gemstones and I LOVE THEM!  Not a return here.  This is exactly the deep color fire opal I have been wanting for so long but could never afford on the Q.  The blue zircon is also stunning in the smaller stone band ring.  And OMG, that large oval garnet in the ring with the white zircons.  These were definitely quality and value!  Unfortnately today is last date of their gem week, but looking forward to their shows I believe later this month from Tucson!

Honored Contributor

The Tsavorite MV had on last night was amazing. That color green is hard to find in garnets. Most are not even close in intensity like his. Prices were very good.

Honored Contributor

I have been watching it too.  I just received Judy Crowell's wide gemstone beaded ring in White Topaz and it is beautiful!! It is so comforable to wear and the stones are so clear & sparkly.  I also ordered Gem Insider Rose Drusey and can't wait to see that ring.  It looked like pink pave' diamonds when they showed it.  The prices are great too.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

Good morning, hopeing all is well with everyoneSmiley Happy  I have really enjoyed Gem Week on Evine..  I have been watching off and on and I have seen some lovely pieces.  I did purchase Victoria Weicks bridge ring in rose gold with zircons.  For those of you who purchased enjoy. enjoy, enjoy.  Have a wonderful day ladies.

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@sunshine 919Enjoy your ring it is gorgeous.  I eyeing that ring too.  

Respected Contributor

Hope everyone enjoys what they purchased.  I caved on the TSV oval garnet ring.  It is kind of rare these days to find a larger garnet in any designer's line of jewelry.  I still have regrets that I didn't purchase a Judith Ripka emerald cut enhancer with chain that was spectacular.  That was so many years ago....

Honored Contributor

I also have watched on and off and esoecially enjoyed Dallas Prince. this evening. Never saw her stuff before. I didn't buy anything but I always enjoyed learning about real gems.

Enjoy your purchses

Respected Contributor

Oh, MV did indeed temp me with a couple pieces...  but, NO, promised myself I would be a good girl for awhile and not buy anymore jewelry... notice I said... for awhile.... 

Maybe I should just stop looking up his new pieces or his show times ... (or not 😉). Tempting. Forever tempting...

I bought nothing. 😀

-Texas Hill Country-
Honored Contributor

I watched E%vine during gem week and really enjoyed it. Was a pleasure to see the colors of garnet and especially the purple garnet. I bought one of Paul D's opal with that color garnet in a  ring and a labradorite chip bracelet that matches the same type of necklace I have. those chip necklaces are so gorgeous--got many oohhs and aahhhs when I wear them.  All were such good prices except for the bogus shipping--so annoying-----they need to fix that-----

Trusted Contributor

I made two purchases from a Dallas Prince show - bracelet and earrings.  I enjoyed seeing some of the more expensive pieces, although I can't afford any of them.  I just enjoy watching jewelry shows!