Esteemed Contributor
Love that canary bracelet but why didn't she do one in 8 inches? Cutting costs?
Esteemed Contributor

Re: No More 8 Inch Bracelets?

Blingie, it's like with the TSV in December, the 118-facet one. They said it was 7 3/4; however, it fit just like all of my 8 inch bracelets of hers. I wonder if it's "vanity sizing" used by the company that bought her out.

In the beginning when Judith was on the Q, there was really no such thing as a "large" bracelet, especially in the cuffs. There were 2 sizes, and sometimes they called the bigger one "large" -- but that larger size then would be a medium today.

Super Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.blink} Sammycat, don't mess with me. I'm so confused! I have vertigo and a sinus infection as it is, and about to pass out after seeing the new stuff. lol!

Esteemed Contributor

On 3/10/2015 BGDC said:

{#emotions_dlg.blink} Sammycat, don't mess with me. I'm so confused! I have vertigo and a sinus infection as it is, and about to pass out after seeing the new stuff. lol!

BGDC, I had vertigo with pneumonia this winter, so I feel your pain. Rest up so you have your strength for later this week!

Don't look at numbers for now so you don't spin out of control! Just look at the pretty sparklies and dream. {#emotions_dlg.tt1}

Super Contributor

i like that bracelet to

Super Contributor

I hope vanity sizing doesn't mean that 6 3/4" is more like 7 1/4". I can wear a 7" bracelet but 7 1/4" is just that tiny bit too big for me. I know it's silly to fuss about a tiny fraction of an inch, but it matters to me.

Super Contributor

On 3/10/2015 Sammycat1 said:
On 3/10/2015 BGDC said:

BGDC, I had vertigo with pneumonia this winter, so I feel your pain. Rest up so you have your strength for later this week!

Don't look at numbers for now so you don't spin out of control! Just look at the pretty sparklies and dream. {#emotions_dlg.tt1}

I don't even know which way to turn, but I know if I turn my head left I end up drifting towards the wall - lol. I am really liking all of the new blue hematite (necklace, ring and clip-on) and Walter the fish has stolen my heart already! Speaking of fish, do you think the bh necklace will be a flipper? Decisions. I guess I'll wait until showtime.

Anything catch your eye? I know that you love stones, so how about pin, cuff, aquamarine?

Thanks for the sympathy. Huge sinus stuff plus vertigo - not happy.

Esteemed Contributor

On 3/10/2015 BGDC said:
On 3/10/2015 Sammycat1 said:
On 3/10/2015 BGDC said:

I don't even know which way to turn, but I know if I turn my head left I end up drifting towards the wall - lol. I am really liking all of the new blue hematite (necklace, ring and clip-on) and Walter the fish has stolen my heart already! Speaking of fish, do you think the bh necklace will be a flipper? Decisions. I guess I'll wait until showtime.

Anything catch your eye? I know that you love stones, so how about pin, cuff, aquamarine?

Thanks for the sympathy. Huge sinus stuff plus vertigo - not happy.

No more head turning for you!

On the BH "flipper" situation: I think we need to see how the necklace is engineered. I like a 20 inch necklace, but sometimes the length in something like this leads to "flippage" and an 18 is better.

Your fish is so cute. You know I went like a laser toward those aquamarines....and I want to see what else is coming up. They're not letting us see the whole booty yet!

Feel better soon. We can't have you running into walls while chatting during the shows!

Super Contributor

Blingie,

I'm out of it today, but there is a limon quartz and rose quartz line bracelet. Are you thinking the limon is canary?

J338969

Esteemed Contributor

That's the one BGDC. I thought it was a canary yellow bracelet. Was hoping it was. It would have matched all my Ripka canary rings. Hope you get over your sunus infection and vertigo quickly. Get well BGDC!!