Super Contributor

FYI, Katie and Lisa need to take a class in facetone and photoshop!  I was on a flight with them 3 years ago and Lisa looks so much different in person.  Bumps, moles and wrinkles but still a very attractive woman that looks her age. 

Respected Contributor

@MENTL wrote:

FYI, Katie and Lisa need to take a class in facetone and photoshop!  I was on a flight with them 3 years ago and Lisa looks so much different in person.  Bumps, moles and wrinkles but still a very attractive woman that looks her age. 

Sounds like she's doing it right, then.  Smiley Tongue

Respected Contributor

I see that the "blah, blah, blah"  necklace has sold out.  Seriously --- who over 14 years old would wear that?

Respected Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

I still don't understand how QVC allows posts, sales pitches, and photos of LR's products. 

Try to promote, for sale, any other person's jewelry w/ photos, prices and where to find it and Mods would zap it pronto!!

You can talk about any other company and their products, you just can't link to them.

Valued Contributor

@Mellie32 wrote:

I see that the "blah, blah, blah"  necklace has sold out.  Seriously --- who over 14 years old would wear that?

Yes that blah blah blah necklace is so childish, something LR would never ever wear herself. However that necklace didn't officially sell out either. Lisa leaves certain items up for a limited amount of time (that necklace was one of them) and then puts up the sold out signs so the item can no longer be ordered. She then orders the amount needed and sends to customer. For a new customer looking at her page for the first time, all the sell out signs sure look good for LR though. Kinda deceiving but it's her business to run as she pleases.