Respected Contributor

What the what?  Who would buy this "blah, blah, blah" necklace?  That doesn't look like something that she would want to sell.  

Screenshot (12).png

Esteemed Contributor

uh-oh.....you're gonna be hearing from jonnysbro......

Honored Contributor

@Mellie32 wrote:

What the what?  Who would buy this "blah, blah, blah" necklace?  That doesn't look like something that she would want to sell.  

The Tribe.Cat Indifferent

Trusted Contributor

Maybe the necklace is directed at JB!!!!!  Haaaaaa!

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Esteemed Contributor

I find most, not all, but the majority t of the jewelry she sells unappealing, a lot of it gaudy and if you zoom in some looks poorly made and nothing to write home about. The vast majority is SOMETHING OVER SOMETHING, coated, dipped or whatever, like bronze coated in gold or somesuch thing. But apparently I don't have good taste because so much of it sells out. Of course she orders in small quantities, it's gone in 2 minutes and her customers cry the blues so then she does "advance orders", but you also have to pay in advance. In other words, if you order today you pay today, even though it hasn't been made yet. Once the advance ordering time is up she calls Italy and orders and the factories in Italy STOP WHAT THEY ARE DOING, put her order to the head of the line and you'll get it in about a month or so. Like I said I must not have very good taste because so much of it sells out and I look at the pieces and wonder why. But hey whatever, she's happy, her customers are happy and the factories must love her since they stop all their other work immediately to fill her order so all is good in her world. I've gotten to where I really enjoy reading her fans posts, I find it entertaining in some weird way. She is their tribe leader and their precious princess, yes that's what many of them refer to her as. We should all be so loved. I hope she makes a ton of money and retires to the good life.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: New LR jewelry

[ Edited ]

All this junk was sold by the Q many yrs ago!  nothing is new!  how do I know ? I stupidly bought it !!!

I must admit the ,"bla.bla.bla " necklace is new.........lol  do not have that one ....but who really wants it?

Trusted Contributor

This is funny - I'm sorry but Chuck Clemency sells the ring that she has on, along with the other blue stone ring. 

I used to really like her as a host, but this fanatisism is kind of sick IMO. 

Esteemed Contributor

I don't FB so this is the first time I've seen her items.  They DO look like State Fair junk.  Who would ever want blah blah around their neck?  You can bet LR doesn't wear that stuff - ever.

Super Contributor

It would seem she understands her public. She sells what they are willing to buy NOT anything she would be caught dead in. I believe that if it were not Lisa selling ,they would not be buying (unless they bought their jewelry at Walmart).

Respected Contributor

Re: New LR jewelry

[ Edited ]

@shaggygirl wrote:

I find most, not all, but the majority t of the jewelry she sells unappealing, a lot of it gaudy and if you zoom in some looks poorly made and nothing to write home about. The vast majority is SOMETHING OVER SOMETHING, coated, dipped or whatever, like bronze coated in gold or somesuch thing. But apparently I don't have good taste because so much of it sells out. Of course she orders in small quantities, it's gone in 2 minutes and her customers cry the blues so then she does "advance orders", but you also have to pay in advance. In other words, if you order today you pay today, even though it hasn't been made yet. Once the advance ordering time is up she calls Italy and orders and the factories in Italy STOP WHAT THEY ARE DOING, put her order to the head of the line and you'll get it in about a month or so. Like I said I must not have very good taste because so much of it sells out and I look at the pieces and wonder why. But hey whatever, she's happy, her customers are happy and the factories must love her since they stop all their other work immediately to fill her order so all is good in her world. I've gotten to where I really enjoy reading her fans posts, I find it entertaining in some weird way. She is their tribe leader and their precious princess, yes that's what many of them refer to her as. We should all be so loved. I hope she makes a ton of money and retires to the good life.

She has some nice things but the customer service is poor.  She doesn't own her warehouse and apparently doesn't know what goes on there.  I know because one of my items just sat in it for nearly 3 weeks. Nancy (her assistant) was on it, but Lisa told me on her Facebook there is no phone where they can get a hold of them.....what?  It finally arrrived and I quickly returned it because it took too ong to reach me.  Lisa gave me all my money back.  My issue is that she didn't apologize to me on Facebook.  She didn't take ownership of the problem.