Super Contributor

J291015

Super Contributor

Thanks for posting Kath - but rather pricey when I think what we got that Benally necklace for - I am really happy - Thanks again for letting me know about that one - I got it today and looove it!!

Super Contributor

Happy to hear it C lady!

Super Contributor

Good morning, sistas! You are up early or late as the case may be. Thanks for the post Kath - I'm enjoying the view with my first cup of coffee. Now that's the way to start the day.{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Super Contributor

Hi sistas! Thanks Kath . . I'm gonna pass (I think!) on this one for now cuz I'm lovin' Fritz' naja, and I wished they'd post the new SB ring already!!!

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles
Valued Contributor

How about the new (but not yet uploaded on QVC) hummingbird ring? What do we think of that?!

Super Contributor

Good morning sistas! It was late Haca, I'm excited! {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

They've added four more new items to the AWJ page, three pair of earrings and one ring, no sign of the SB naja ring yet Juggie or KJ's spirit bead, you can't see it very well in the video on the AWJ FB page. {#emotions_dlg.huh}

Super Contributor

Hi Pagan!

I've seen pictures of the FC hummingbird ring, it's pretty with the blue topaz and turquoise, personally I wish they'd skip the brass!

Super Contributor
On 3/23/2014 Pagan said:

How about the new (but not yet uploaded on QVC) hummingbird ring? What do we think of that?!

LOVE! It's gonna kill me not to get it this time around . . SO COOL looking!

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles
Regular Contributor
On 3/23/2014 jugtown said:
On 3/23/2014 Pagan said:

LOVE! It's gonna kill me not to get it this time around . . SO COOL looking!

Juggie...I hear ya...so many things on my wishlist already and they haven't even revealed everything...so many beauties....have to say I am thrilled to pieces to see the carved MOP ring and earrings...great stand alone and collection pieces!

Morning...my Sistas!