Honored Contributor

Canyon Road Mixed Metal 30" Link Necklace

I've wanted this forever, and just saw it was marked down on Carolyn's site. I used the 20% off e-mail coupon, and there is free shipping. I was afraid I'd never see it at that price again. PLEASE tell me I did the right thing!!!

Do any of you have it? Smile

Super Contributor

Re: Canyon Road Mixed Metal 30"" Link Necklace

Beach-Mom - don't think I've ever been so excited for anyone - You just bought one of her best pieces of all time and it is so versatile! I got it when the Q had it for an OTO at $179. (plus S/H/Tax) so you just got an incredible piece at an incredible price -- I would urge anyone who doesn't have this necklace to get it at that price - I think if you use the Party13 code there is an extra $20. off - Congrats - the Canyon Road is one of my most favorite collections and I have a lot!!

Super Contributor

Woo-hoo beach-mom! Congratulations!

I don't have it. It's always exciting to hear about a purchase - let us know when it arrives!

Honored Contributor

Thank you ladies!!! CL - you made me feel so much better! I really feel guilty "indulging" in something like that for myself, but I just couldn't pass it up. I came home and saw the e-mail, clicked on the link for the PB ring, and there it was! It was meant to be. I didn't have a lot of time to do research, so I just went for it! I will have to pass up the AW show though!

kath - I have a lot of Canyon Road pieces. I wear the ring almost all of the time, and I have the earrings and enhancer set too. Like CL, it's one of my favorites too. I will certainly let you all know when it gets here!

I will be waiting to see what you think about your new AW purchases! Smile

Super Contributor

Congrats Beachy . . it's beautiful - you do so much for everyone . . you deserve it!

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles
Super Contributor

Good morning, beach-mom. Let me add my congratulations!!! I am not familiar with these pieces but I checked them online. They look like wonderful everyday go-to jewelry as well as for special occasions. Isn't it exciting to finally find something that has been on one's wish list for a long time and then get it a really good price. I am so happy for you! I know you will have a beautiful Friday and weekend.

I am waiting for my Fritz enhancer which may arrive today.

Honored Contributor

Thanks Jug and Haca! Jug - what a sweet thing for you to say (((HUGS)))! But then we're moms and that's what we all do, right? I'm going to have to DVR the show tonight - I have a meeting {#emotions_dlg.sad}, but I'll be anxious to see what you all end up with! Smile

Respected Contributor

If you don't mind, which email had 20% off? I saw the one with the new colors in her cuff where there was 20% off on those items, but I'm not seeing anything else.

Thanks for any help. I might just want to try this necklace, too. I have the enhancer already. I hope you like your new necklace.

pup

Super Contributor

On 3/27/2014 pupwhipped said:

If you don't mind, which email had 20% off? I saw the one with the new colors in her cuff where there was 20% off on those items, but I'm not seeing anything else.

Thanks for any help. I might just want to try this necklace, too. I have the enhancer already. I hope you like your new necklace.

pup

The April stone of the month is MOP. The 20% off code is: MOP14

Enjoy your new necklace pup! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Honored Contributor

Of all the CP pieces that I love, it is one of my MOST favs. So glad you got that great price. Enjoy every minute you are wearing it!