Super Contributor
On 3/23/2014 neverenoughCPJ said: I saw that too! But I also did not think the shipping was any different. I even tried to click on it to see if it gave details but nothing. The shipping is already too high it better not be increasing!

I suspect it is. UPS and FedEx both announced rate increases effective March 31. I'm not even sure those rate increases apply to QVC shipments, but I guess QVC doesn't want to wait to find out.

Super Contributor
On 3/23/2014 neverenoughCPJ said: I saw that too! But I also did not think the shipping was any different. I even tried to click on it to see if it gave details but nothing. The shipping is already too high it better not be increasing!

Never -- I figured it out -- I believe it's the option to "buy more than one and save on shipping" that is only good til 10:59 - weird. Of course, you can't buy 2 different items in AW and get a break on the 2nd shipping charge . . it's RIDIC!!

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles
Super Contributor
On 3/23/2014 cooking lady said:

Kath and ""sisters"" - I just purchased that owl enhancer along with that wonderful owl ring (not AW) that everyone has been talking about on the boards --I did some research and ""owls"" apparently are the hottest- new thing in jewelry - not that that matters - just buy what I like and I love those 2 owl pieces- can't wait for tomorrow!!

Congrats . . very cool piece!

Honored Contributor

The owl piece is beautiful

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Super Contributor

I think the Owl will look great on the Brown illusion necklace as well as the Bear necklace and even that 3 strand Southwest Spirit necklace -( the one with the red, jasper, tq., etc. beads) not to mention plain old Jasper and Silver!! LOL

Super Contributor

Hi Sistas!!!! Enjoy your already made purchases. I just loked at the Naja and love it. I don't own one yet. However, I bought the Benally necklace and that may have to suffice. I will watch though. Smiley Embarassed)

Honored Contributor

Do you think I could wear the owl on a braided brown leather cord or would that be too plain?

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Super Contributor
On 3/23/2014 Bird mama said:

Do you think I could wear the owl on a braided brown leather cord or would that be too plain?

I think that would be really nice! I love my cords - so versatile, and it makes it nice and casual . . the way I like it. I'm sure you'll find lots of ways to wear that cool owl!

Super Contributor

ennui, I noticed the s/h special rates nonsense also. Sometimes they put stuff out in the wild that's not meant for the public to see, maybe this is the case here? In other words,
I have no idea what that's all about. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

C Lady, congrats on your owls! I have to ask what ring did you get? Is it the marcasite owl?

Haca, did it arrive yet?? I'm looking forward to your review!

Bird, I think the owl will look smashing on a leather cord! If it gets presented on air, maybe Carolyn will show it that way?

Frequent Contributor

I caved and ordered Fritz's Naja. I have been wanting a Naja, and I love this one. I was afraid if I waited it might sell out tomorrow when I was at work. I now hope there is not too much I want or if there is it is on easy pay. I wonder if the rest of the new will be uploaded later in the week closer to the Thursday shows.