Valued Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

I am so sorry Bling and Dallas.  I received mine and I am ok with it.  I did have to watch the video again to see which end cap came off.  It was stubborn to get off though.  I did receive my zodiac sign charm and even though the sapphires are small they really sparkle in the sun.  I am sorry, I know what its like to wait for something and then be disappointed and have to return.  I know you will keep shopping :-)

Thanks, yellow919...so glad you like your new bracelet and charm.  Enjoy to the fullest!

Valued Contributor

@River Song wrote:

Bling and Dallas D, sorry you had to return the charm bracelets, I don't blame you.  I didn't have a good feeling about them but I don't care for snake chain bracelets, anyway.  I have a couple of Trollbead charm bracelets and they are woven wheat chain bracelets with locks (clasps) you buy separately.  A little different design than Michael's but they are sturdy and easy to operate.

I did buy a few of Michael's charms and they seem to be very nicely made.  I purchased his leather wrap bracelet and may wear it also as a leather necklace with charms on it.  The twist-off end on the leather bracelet is very easy to take on and off, no problems at all.  I should send him an email with the suggestion to make leather charm necklaces in 16", 18", 20", 22", 24" and 36" lengths.  I bet they would sell like hotcakes and give people another way to wear his charms and pendants than on the wimpy snake chain or rolo necklaces.

After much deliberation, I decided to return the ouro verde mini-honker and the mini-panther cub rings.  They just weren't quite large enough in scale, looked a little puny on my hand and felt a little lightweight so back they went.  I noticed today that the original panther ring is back in my size but also back up to full price so I'll just have to play the waiting game and see if the price goes back down to something I'm willing to pay, lol, during his next visit in July.

Thanks, River Song!  Sorry that the mini-rings didn't work out for you.  I bet the original panther will be on "event pricing" during his next visit.  Hope you're able to get it at that time.  Regards!

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:
Blingy, I have a different bracelet but it's made so only one of the end caps open. Mine has an extremely strong magnet embedded in a barrel so it isn't attracted to steel objects. I never worry about it accidentally opening as it takes two hands to pull it open. Sorry yours didn't work out.

I should have purchased the one you have.  Unfortunately, the one I have has to go back.  I guess it's a good thing because if I started with his charms that would mean another large expense.  I think I should just stick with his rings. 

I hear he's back I think on June 27th for two shows.  He did show some items on Facebook that he'll be bringing in, but from what I saw I'll wait for his July visit.  Have a great day today Kachina. 

Esteemed Contributor
I think your suggestion about leather charm necklaces is a wonderful idea. I have one of the charm necklaces but quite often I wear them on a skinny omega I have. Sorry about the mini rings not working out as you liked.
Super Contributor

Oh no! I guess even he can sometimes disappoint! I'm sorry it didn't work out for you....Like you said...money saved!

We all have two lives. The second begins when you realize you only have one - Confucius
Regular Contributor

I thought it was just me and had it packed up to go back when I decided to try forcing it off and that did the trick. It does come up with a lot of effort. I did order too small of a size to put many charms on it though. Can use 2 or 3 and it's okay when I wear it with another charm bracelet.

Trusted Contributor

@GinaV24 wrote:
I think your suggestion about leather charm necklaces is a wonderful idea. I have one of the charm necklaces but quite often I wear them on a skinny omega I have. Sorry about the mini rings not working out as you liked.

I would buy a leather charm necklace of his for a more casual look and I think a leather necklace would appeal to younger buyers (younger than me, I'm pushing 60, lol).  I have leather necklaces from Barbara Bixby and Carolyn Pollack but the endcaps/clasps are too large to slide a charm over.  Michael's leather wrap bracelet is decent leather, has a nice width and the endcap comes off easily, no struggling.

Michael's charms are beautiful and I swore I wasn't going to go down that rabbit hole, but I did, lol! 

With the mini-rings, eh, they are very pretty (the mini-panther baby face is adorable) but they didn't make my heart go pitty-pat when I put them on the way his larger rings do.  So, money saved for something in the future.  As a friend of mine says.....NEXT!  

Esteemed Contributor
I'm right there with you age-wise but I like leather necklaces & it would make a nice look. I have the same problem, too that the charm won't go over the end cap of what I have. Annoying sometimes. I have tried some of the charms on the Bixby necklace that has the piece that opens and the charm will work like an enhancer, but I'd still like the leather piece. I think I'll post on FB to MV, too with my vote on it. LOL Hey at least THEY listen to their customers.

I love the MV charms, beautiful and real gemstones - can't be beat IMO. Yeah I'm having 2nd thoughts about the mini honker I bought and I got the "slightly" matrixed SB charm when it was the TTV. I'm not sure about that either. I'm still thinking about both but have to make up my mind next week if I'm returning them.

Its OK there is always something new to love!
Trusted Contributor

GinaV24, that's a great idea to post the leather necklace request on Facebook.  I don't do FB and never think of it.

I took a pass on the matrixed SB charm TTV because I purchased the two charms with SB below.  They look super cute together but I think I'm going to cut the chain drape off of the SB turq. stopper bead set, it sort of drives me crazy, lol. 

146-171      

145-757 

Esteemed Contributor
river song, i'll post on mv's page then. those charms are beautiful