Valued Contributor

This happened to me a few weeks back with the southern channel. Only I wasn't lucky like you guys. I'm out over $100. Package was never delivered but the records said it was. How can you argue? Yes, it probably was delivered but not to me. Someone else on our country road has it or the PO employee clocked it in and threw it under the seat.

Respected Contributor
On 3/25/2014 BaileyBop said:

This happened to me a few weeks back with the southern channel. Only I wasn't lucky like you guys. I'm out over $100. Package was never delivered but the records said it was. How can you argue? Yes, it probably was delivered but not to me. Someone else on our country road has it or the PO employee clocked it in and threw it under the seat.

You raise a good point on the differences between HSN and QVC. The Q has always been pretty lenient on returns, even when over the 30 days...but I once sent a HSN item back and it got there a day late---and it came straight back to me! I only shop there occasionally because of this.

If I were you, I would protest the charge with my credit card company stating you never received the item. It's worth a try...you might succeed. Also, I'd lodge a complaint with the Post Office---go down and speak with the Post Master directly.

I hope it works out for you...but it is an uphill battle, for sure.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Honored Contributor

blfoote ~ Yikes, my heart would skip a beat! How great that the Q will be sending out another ring....whew!

~ Mick Smiley Happy

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G