Regular Contributor

Marybeth Roes new wedding ring.

I have seen it a few times from afar, but would love to see it close up. Any descriptions of it? Looked like a three stone halo band. Thanks in advance.

Respected Contributor

Re: Marybeth Roes new wedding ring.

Could it be her Diamonique 35th Anniversary ring?

BBSD2022755.png

Respected Contributor

@banned again very pretty,but I have had issues with diamonique turning colors,so I decided not to buy

Honored Contributor

Diamonique turning colors?  Did this happen with more than one piece?  Not doubting you, I'm just really surprised, I've been buying it for 26 years with never a problem.  My only complaint is the larger stones with few facets don't look real.  Like the emerald cuts, so I just don't buy them.

Honored Contributor

I have so much DMQ (in fact wearing an eternity band right now) and I've never had any of it turn color.  Everyone thinks my pieces are real diamonds (including a jeweler who said "oh my", when he looked at some of the rings I have).

Another jewelry store clerk said she loved my "vintage ring".  It's a Judith Ripka piece from back in the day (before the prices skyrocketed); DMQ and sapphires.

DMQ has a lifetime warranty so, if I had a problem with any of it, I'd return for a repair, exchange or refund.

Esteemed Contributor

I was interested in this ring yesterday. I think it's very pretty, especially in the platinum clad. However, I was waiting for Mary Beth to show the ring at various angles on her hand, also holding up the ring to show the height of the gallery. I prefer rings that are flatter to the hand, not that sit up high. They tend to turn on my finger. However, though I love Mary Beth, she just went on and on about how much this ring means to her more so than really showing the details of the ring.  For that reason, I decided not to buy it. I'll wait for another video that shows different angles, height, etc.,

Honored Contributor

Not my style.  I like Jane's, but might need some help carrying it around.  35 carats. 19 reviews, all 5 stars.  Only size 7 left in stock.  

Honored Contributor

If you like attention and to be noticed, I guess the bigger the better.

Honored Contributor

@Foxxee wrote:

Not my style.  I like Jane's, but might need some help carrying it around.  35 carats. 19 reviews, all 5 stars.  Only size 7 left in stock.  

@Foxxee 

I find that totally unbelievable as being 'real', I would never wear that personally, it looks like cheap costume jewelry IMO.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@Foxxee wrote:

@Foxxee 

I find that totally unbelievable as being 'real', I would never wear that personally, it looks like cheap costume jewelry IMO.

@KingstonsMom 

I ordered it and it's sitting right in front of me. 

Maybe, the photo looks like cheap costume jewelry to you, but in person it is beautifully done, sparkly, and looks very real.  I was surprised at the quality and I'm not generous with my compliments.  

I doubt buyers purchased it to fool anyone.  35 carats isn't believable unless they are Elizabeth Taylor.  It's just a fun conversation starter piece.