Esteemed Contributor

Re: Marybeth Roes new wedding ring.

@Foxxee wrote:

Not my style.  I like Jane's, but might need some help carrying it around.  35 carats. 19 reviews, all 5 stars.  Only size 7 left in stock.  

That's pretty,  it way too big. I would be afraid of getting mugged. It draws a lot of attention.

Honored Contributor

I have more Diamonique than anyone needs...some pieces were purchased when QVC first started. I try to stay with platinum clad, no issues at all. I also stay away from 100 facets and their colored stones which look too shiny and not real IMHO.

Honored Contributor

@Foxxee wrote:

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@Foxxee wrote:

Not my style.  I like Jane's, but might need some help carrying it around.  35 carats. 19 reviews, all 5 stars.  Only size 7 left in stock.  

@Foxxee 

I find that totally unbelievable as being 'real', I would never wear that personally, it looks like cheap costume jewelry IMO.

@KingstonsMom 

I ordered it and it's sitting right in front of me. 

Maybe, the photo looks like cheap costume jewelry to you, but in person it is beautifully done, sparkly, and looks very real.  I was surprised at the quality and I'm not generous with my compliments.  

I doubt buyers purchased it to fool anyone.  35 carats isn't believable unless they are Elizabeth Taylor.  It's just a fun conversation starter piece.  

Enjoy your ring, you are absolutely correct most people do not purchase jewelry to fool anyone, they purchase because they like the piece.  I purchase gold over bronze not to fool anyone but because I like the color of gold and I am not going to pay ridiculous prices because I like the color.  So enjoy you ringSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Luvsmyfam wrote:

@banned again very pretty,but I have had issues with diamonique turning colors,so I decided not to buy

I never had either, but one ring arrived that was cloudy.  No amount of cleaning ever made in clear.  I returned it.  Can't remember which one it was.  It was a marquise cut. But that was my only experience with a bad diamonique.

Respected Contributor

I was not aware MBR had a new wedding ring. Will have to take notice next time I see her.
Honored Contributor

A lot of these new Diamonique pieces seem pretty garish to me.

Super Contributor

LOL, only 35 carats, may be bigger is better. 

Valued Contributor

Wow MBR has a beautiful ring. First I’ve seen this. I already ordered Amy’s ring so on the fence buying another.
Honored Contributor

Did she get a new husband ... or just a new ring?   Woman LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@Foxxee wrote:

Okay, that's just too big