Contributor

Maybe I’m late to the table here, but Lisa Mason is on JTV selling a line of jewelry called LoveMore by Lisa Mason. It’s pretty. 

Occasional Contributor

Thank you.  I didn't know that. 

Contributor

Yes  Thank you. 

Respected Contributor

She has just been doing it for a couple of months so you aren't really behind very much.

Esteemed Contributor

I am watching Lisa right now and really enjoy listening to her.  I did not even realize that we had the JTV channel.  While I do not wear very much jewelry, I have always liked her and wish her success on this venture.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

I adore Lisa Mason as I live and breathe!  I don't get this channel, would love to see her and hear her voice....   Heart

Honored Contributor

Yes, she's been selling her line on JTV for a year or more.  I think it's all cubic zirconia so it doesn't interest me.  She is selling her signature ring.

Honored Contributor

I thought her line was reasonably priced and pretty.  She has a nice demeanor as a host/ vendor....she has been through a lot with her husband being so ill. Nice to see her back.

I know she has a few previous attempts to work selling a tooth product and as a host AGAIN on QVC which were short lived.  Must be why she did not come back to sell her line of jewelry on QVC. 

Frequent Contributor

Her line is sterling silver pieces in addion to some cubic zirconia items. She's using JTV's line, Bella Luce. I think it's pretty. The chains on the silver pieces look substantial. I haven't bought anything yet, but that's because I'm trying to cut back, lol. 

Super Contributor

I'm pretty sure you can watch online at the website.

I'm a regular viewer of the Jewel School shows -- they've inspired me to make my own jewelry. I'm still gathering supplies and watching vids and reading before I make the jump into actual creation.