Trusted Contributor

Re: Let's DISCUSS: Judith Ripka late Jan. 2015 visit--what are you getting/interested in?... :)

Hi everyone. I thought I was just going to be watching but, as I mentioned on another thread, I bought the multi-gemstone 5-row link bracelet. I've always wanted it and was just impressed with all the gemstones. Not the same usual ones we see. And for good measure, I tossed in the zodiac enhancer. I'm a Cancer and liked the little crab.

Super Contributor

Re: Let's DISCUSS: Judith Ripka late Jan. 2015 visit--what are you getting/interested in?... :)

Hi LuckyPeach - hope you enjoyed the show last night. Judith brought many new lovely pieces. Glad you were able to get your Sagittarius zodiac charm. I'm definitely on the BGB this time--added the new not yet presented blue topaz/black pearl 36"" necklace. Hope it's as pretty as it looks from the photo. Will not be watching the show at noon as we have theater tickets but hope to see tonights show. Enjoy your new purchases!

Valued Contributor

On 1/31/2015 StyleIcon said:

Hi LuckyPeach, I haven't decided yet since everything is so beautiful and there is so much to choose from. I will choose tomorrow and narrow down my choices. You will love the zodiac enhancer. Alot of detail in it.

StyleIcon~ Thanks! I knew I'd eventually get it and just couldn't pass up the price/EPs! Do you have it? ~Peach

Valued Contributor

On 1/31/2015 Vickie00 said:

Hi everyone. I thought I was just going to be watching but, as I mentioned on another thread, I bought the multi-gemstone 5-row link bracelet. I've always wanted it and was just impressed with all the gemstones. Not the same usual ones we see. And for good measure, I tossed in the zodiac enhancer. I'm a Cancer and liked the little crab.

Hello Vickie00~ Congrats on that multi-gem five-row bracelet. Cannot wait for your review. I am hoping to cave on that one at some point, too. It is a very cool bracelet that like you said is not the same usual ones we see. ITA that your little Cancer crab enhancer is adorable! I'm liking my Sagittarius arrow and cannot wait to see it in person! Thanks for posting. ~Peach

Valued Contributor

On 2/1/2015 donnaluby said:

Hi LuckyPeach - hope you enjoyed the show last night. Judith brought many new lovely pieces. Glad you were able to get your Sagittarius zodiac charm. I'm definitely on the BGB this time--added the new not yet presented blue topaz/black pearl 36" necklace. Hope it's as pretty as it looks from the photo. Will not be watching the show at noon as we have theater tickets but hope to see tonights show. Enjoy your new purchases!

Donna, I'd be honored to sit next to you on the BGB. I deserve a permanent position there! JR is the one real addiction I allow myself. I'll be very interested to hear your take on the new BTOP/black Pearl 36". I have no control when it comes to pearls. Enjoy your theater outing --which type of theater? I've only been to Broadway a handful of times, and of course, in Chicago, but the time I liked best was having season tickets to all of the plays in Northern Ill. University's theater department. Here in LA, most plays have a known actor from TV or film and we've seen a few. Congrats on that pearl necklace! ~Peach

Valued Contributor

Anyone getting one of the OTOs?

They are: Pink Tourmaline bracelet - J318093 (6 3/4"); J318094 (7 1/4"); J318095 (8").

36" White Pearl estate - J317092 (silver); J318362 (gold clad).

EPs on the bracelet, none on the necklace, unfortunately.

Happy viewing/shopping! ~Peach

Valued Contributor

More OTOs:

Verona link and leather bracelets in small, average and large: J320043, J320042 for either green or tan leather. Leather looks thick, 1/2" wide...magnetic clasp. On E/P, too! ~Peach

Regular Contributor

To me, Judith Ripka's jewelry is really gaudy and tacky looking. I cannot see myself wearing any of the items that she has come out with. Everything is so expensive and looks so cheap!

Valued Contributor

If you don't like her jewelry Lexie, then why are you here to begin with?

Valued Contributor

On 2/1/2015 LEXIE said:

To me, Judith Ripka's jewelry is really gaudy and tacky looking. I cannot see myself wearing any of the items that she has come out with. Everything is so expensive and looks so cheap!

Lexie, JRQ has a range of very delicate designs to major bling. She has some really good sales and EPs, too. Respectfully, I don't agree with your comments. Sincerely~Peach