Esteemed Contributor

that was the OTO? No comment!

Esteemed Contributor
And boo to qvc for putting a brand new ring that was never presented on wait list!!
Esteemed Contributor
On 2/2/2015 BlingQueen022 said: And boo to qvc for putting a brand new ring that was never presented on wait list!!

Blingie, which one is that?

Esteemed Contributor
On 2/2/2015 Sammycat1 said:
On 2/2/2015 BlingQueen022 said: And boo to qvc for putting a brand new ring that was never presented on wait list!!

Blingie, which one is that?

J320143 this ring was marked New and it never got presented. How in the world could it be on wait list?
Esteemed Contributor

I remember that one. Maybe the manufacturer didn't come through in time with the right quantity. DH used to work for a major company that's a vendor of the Q, and it happened at his place too...problems in the supply chain. When it was a minor delay, the put the item on waitlist; if it was major, they pulled it.

Stuff happens!

More importantly: I'll bet you're pleased that Bixby sparkler had an undergallery. Mine shipped and is supposed to be here by Friday.

Esteemed Contributor

I remember that one. Maybe the manufacturer didn't come through in time with the right quantity. DH used to work for a major company that's a vendor of the Q, and it happened at his place too...problems in the supply chain. When it was a minor delay, the put the item on waitlist; if it was major, they pulled it.

Stuff happens!

More importantly: I'll bet you're pleased that Bixby sparkler had an undergallery. Mine shipped and is supposed to be here by Friday.

I put myself on wait list for it in the pink. hopefully I'll get that one. I do have to say I'm a bit more angry at a certain poster that chats every time Judith is on. I won't go into why on a public board what happened. I will not be chatting with anybody here when Judith's next shows are on. I can take a hint. I learned my lesson during the third show of Judith's and just stayed away from the Ripka forum. I didn't have any kind of a fight with anybody, it was just a very cold embarrassing cold shoulder you might say. Anyway, take a look at item number 357-169 on HSN. It's a Victoria Wieck London Blue line bracelet for 199. She also has the TS for tomorrow, but I'm not sure what it is. I know I'm not getting it because it's not her gemstone line, but that London blue bracelet I believe is real. It also comes in other gemstone choices. You are absolutely right I am glad about Barbara's ring having an under gallery. I should also have mine by Friday also. I also went back and ordered the garnet tsv ring too, but it's still sitting in process. Pray for me I don't see anything I like from the Tuscon shows, lol
Esteemed Contributor
On 2/2/2015 BlingQueen022 said:

Stuff happens!

I put myself on wait list for it in the pink. hopefully I'll get that one. I do have to say I'm a bit more angry at a certain poster that chats every time Judith is on. I won't go into why on a public board what happened. I will not be chatting with anybody here when Judith's next shows are on. I can take a hint. I learned my lesson during the third show of Judith's and just stayed away from the Ripka forum. I didn't have any kind of a fight with anybody, it was just a very cold embarrassing cold shoulder you might say. Anyway, take a look at item number 357-169 on HSN. It's a Victoria Wieck London Blue line bracelet for 199. She also has the TS for tomorrow, but I'm not sure what it is. I know I'm not getting it because it's not her gemstone line, but that London blue bracelet I believe is real. It also comes in other gemstone choices. You are absolutely right I am glad about Barbara's ring having an under gallery. I should also have mine by Friday also. I also went back and ordered the garnet tsv ring too, but it's still sitting in process. Pray for me I don't see anything I like from the Tuscon shows, lol

I'm sorry about what happened to you -- I don't know what is was....I did some chatting during the noon show until I was too tired and had to take a nap...and I wasn't on that final chat because DH and I were watching the Super Bowl (the Patriots are his team!). Whatever it was, you are my Bling Sista and I hope you and I will continue to chat.

Thanks for the tips on VW tomorrow -- I didn't even know she had the TS!! That line bracelet is a sparkler, oh dear. And then the Tucson shows! We're going to have to be strong -- but I know there's a great possibility I could be weak in the face of all that sparkle.

Let me know when your pink JR ring ships...it's gorgeous. I'm thinking of the yellow, because I have an JR enhancer that's very similar in yellow.

Esteemed Contributor
On 2/2/2015 BlingQueen022 said:

Stuff happens!

I'm sorry about what happened to you -- I don't know what is was....I did some chatting during the noon show until I was too tired and had to take a nap...and I wasn't on that final chat because DH and I were watching the Super Bowl (the Patriots are his team!). Whatever it was, you are my Bling Sista and I hope you and I will continue to chat.

Thanks for the tips on VW tomorrow -- I didn't even know she had the TS!! That line bracelet is a sparkler, oh dear. And then the Tucson shows! We're going to have to be strong -- but I know there's a great possibility I could be weak in the face of all that sparkle.

Let me know when your pink JR ring ships...it's gorgeous. I'm thinking of the yellow, because I have an JR enhancer that's very similar in yellow.

Of course we'll be chatting. You're my bling sistah! I didn't know either about Victoria Wieck until I just happened to be flipping channels and hsn was doing a commercial for her jewelry. Where I made my mistake, I went into the program guide to see what was offered and saw that London blue bracelet!! Keep your fingers crossed that wait list comes through. It probably will during Judith's next shows. I don't have anything that's pink. I do have to say that huge emerald cut yellow diamonique ring I have from Judith is the best ring in my collection, bar none. That ring just flashes and screams yellow. Every time I wear that ring somebody comments on it. I wish she would make it with a pink stone next time. I don't think I'll get the London blue bracelet because I really want to see what Michael brings in for the shows. Right now he showed a bunch of big round green peridot stones, but didn't say what he was going to do with them. I saw this on Facebook. Plus, I have my eye on a yellow beryl citrine 5 stone ring from Michael that I hope is reduced in price when the Tuscon shows start. 141-576 is the item number. The ring was reduced once and I missed the sale price. I'm hoping it gets reduced again.
Honored Contributor

Blingie ~ I'm sorry you felt that you got the cold shoulder during a show....maybe there was just too much going on with the ladies chatting...I love the Bixby TSV and wanted it in garnet....I love garnet (my son's birthstone)....can't wait to read your review!

~ Mick Smiley Happy

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G