Trusted Contributor
  • @Shanus,@kachina624 and everyone else,

Wow this is the one I would love to have and have never seen, museum quality indeed.🌻

Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 I've never seen that depth of color in Larimar, truly magnificent. Thank you for posting it.

Honored Contributor

I think that dark blue may not be as dark as it appears.  The light may not be so good but it's a gorgeous piece. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@sunshine 919@silkyk @Shanus @wishmoon @SANNA  Since we're talking Larimar, I must share this picture.  The necklace is owned by a poster Alijoi who hasn't reported in lately.  She has the most gorgeous jewelry and takes professional-quality pictures of it.  You ought to see her Carolyn Pollack collection.  Anyway, I would judge this to be museum quality. 

Screenshot_20170712-193037.jpg

I've never seen Larimar in such a deep gorgeous blue. The shades of color are mind blowing!!! Thanks for sharing!! 

This one is lovely, but I do like the lighter color of blue.  This one is gorgeous but it is too dark for me.  I have never seen one this dark.  I would like to have a  piece in gold.  The powder blue.  Never thought I would like turquoise in gold but now I am a fan.  But this is a lovely piece for those who like the darker blue.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@sunshine 919@silkyk @Shanus @wishmoon @SANNA  Since we're talking Larimar, I must share this picture.  The necklace is owned by a poster Alijoi who hasn't reported in lately.  She has the most gorgeous jewelry and takes professional-quality pictures of it.  You ought to see her Carolyn Pollack collection.  Anyway, I would judge this to be museum quality. 

Screenshot_20170712-193037.jpg

I've never seen Larimar in such a deep gorgeous blue. The shades of color are mind blowing!!! Thanks for sharing!! 

This one is lovely, but I do like the lighter color of blue.  This one is gorgeous but it is too dark for me.  I have never seen one this dark.  I would like to have a  piece in gold.  The powder blue.  Never thought I would like turquoise in gold but now I am a fan.  But this is a lovely piece for those who like the darker blue.

This piece really looks like the ocean.  I look at it and can imagine dolphins.  What an interesting stone.  You can get one that looks like the ocean or sky.Smiley Happy