Respected Contributor

@wishmoon wrote:

Larimar is a favorite of mine but quite truthfully, I can get nicer jewelry from eBay.

Me too! Lots of beautiful larimar there and I also love all the blue Brazil Aquamarine necklaces I've purchased there lately. Great prices too! Ebay is fantastic for jewelry....just be sure to check out the seller. I've never had a problem.

Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 That's gorgeous! Now, that's the Larimar that rocks! I love the stones I've gotten on eBay, far different from the one being offered on the other channel.

Honored Contributor

@silkyk wrote:

@wishmoon wrote:

Larimar is a favorite of mine but quite truthfully, I can get nicer jewelry from eBay.

Me too! Lots of beautiful larimar there and I also love all the blue Brazil Aquamarine necklaces I've purchased there lately. Great prices too! Ebay is fantastic for jewelry....just be sure to check out the seller. I've never had a problem.

Good morning, I have never purchased anything from ebay.  I thought you had to bid on things.  I will check them out.  I would like to find a nice blue sapphire ring.  Thanks for the info.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I've never said this before about Michael's jewelry but that gold around the Larimar looks so wrong.  It draws attention from the stone.  Larimar screams to be set in a more weighty silver setting.  It would really bother me. 

@sunshine 919  Doing well here; how are you? 

@Kachina624 I prefer most cool colored stones in silver. Designers should make the stone the centerpiece of the design...That's what you want to see first. 

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

I've never said this before about Michael's jewelry but that gold around the Larimar looks so wrong.  It draws attention from the stone.  Larimar screams to be set in a more weighty silver setting.  It would really bother me. 

@sunshine 919  Doing well here; how are you? 

@Kachina624 I prefer most cool colored stones in silver. Designers should make the stone the centerpiece of the design...That's what you want to see first. 

Hello ladies, I guess I am the odd ball here lol.  I have a larimar ring from Michael that has blue topaz incorporated in the design and I love it.  My larimar is a perfect sky blue with a few white clouds which is what I see when I look at it.  The design adds to the beauty of the stone.  In my opinion anyway lol.  The first time I saw larimar was when I was in Truckee CA.  A clerk had this lovely blue stone and I immediately asked what it was and I had been looking for one ever since.  Since I like the way Michael mixes the silver and gold I purchased one of his.  In fact evertime I wear it people look at it, comment on how lovely it is and then they ask what type of stone is it.  I am very happy with mine.  I am also looking at his paraiba color topz.  The prettiest blue I have seen.  Enjoy your larimar ladies.Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@silkyk wrote:

@wishmoon wrote:

Good morning, I have never purchased anything from ebay.  I thought you had to bid on things.  I will check them out.  I would like to find a nice blue sapphire ring.  Thanks for the info.Smiley Happy

You can also just search out the 'buy it now " items after you search larimar in jewelry. Here is one of the necklaces I saw at around $60 and lots more goodies at great prices. Just be sure to checkout the feedback rating of your seller. Have fun!

Caribbean Larimar .925 Sterling Silver Necklace 17.99"(5139)

Honored Contributor

@silkyk wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@silkyk wrote:

@wishmoon wrote:

You can also just search out the 'buy it now " items after you search larimar in jewelry. Here is one of the necklaces I saw at around $60 and lots more goodies at great prices. Just be sure to checkout the feedback rating of your seller. Have fun!

Caribbean Larimar .925 Sterling Silver Necklace 17.99"(5139)

That is beautiful, don't you think larimar is kind of like a calming stone.  I just love it.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919@silkyk @Shanus @wishmoon @SANNA  Since we're talking Larimar, I must share this picture.  The necklace is owned by a poster Alijoi who hasn't reported in lately.  She has the most gorgeous jewelry and takes professional-quality pictures of it.  You ought to see her Carolyn Pollack collection.  Anyway, I would judge this to be museum quality. 

Screenshot_20170712-193037.jpg

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@sunshine 919@silkyk @Shanus @wishmoon @SANNA  Since we're talking Larimar, I must share this picture.  The necklace is owned by a poster Alijoi who hasn't reported in lately.  She has the most gorgeous jewelry and takes professional-quality pictures of it.  You ought to see her Carolyn Pollack collection.  Anyway, I would judge this to be museum quality. 

Screenshot_20170712-193037.jpg

I've never seen Larimar in such a deep gorgeous blue. The shades of color are mind blowing!!! Thanks for sharing!! 

Trusted Contributor

Dear Kachina,

I totally agree with you, did not watch the show but larrimar screams silver not yellow gold. I will keep on trying because so far what I have bought at HSN looked very nice on TV but almost white at home.

@sunshine 919 thank you so much for the information, I will watch MV next time.🌻