Esteemed Contributor

Re: LISA'S BOUTIQUE....I see you peeking,lol

Not a member of the tribe......

Respected Contributor

I'm sure her followers already know this yet it is constantly being brought here. Why?

Idol worship for a washed up salesperson is disturbing.

Is the OP getting a commission? 

Super Contributor

@sailor_moon, tribe members get the privilege of her acting like they're her besties! She shares the "real" LR with them! 😂😂😂😂
Respected Contributor

@Melania wrote:

I'm sure her followers already know this yet it is constantly being brought here. Why?

Why do you and others have to say this everytime there's a Lisa jewelry post?  It's not breaking any rules.  Don't like it -- scroll on by.

Respected Contributor

I did buy the last pair of earrings and they are really nice.  I was waiting for them and they shipped incredibly fast.  I had them in 3 days.  They are well worth the price, in my opinion. 

I was hoping to get the rough diamond piece, but $479 is a little steep for me right now. 

Based on the earrings, I would not hesitate to buy something else from her boutique (LOL). 

Respected Contributor

@Mellie32 wrote:

@Melania wrote:

Why do you and others have to say this everytime there's a Lisa jewelry post?  It's not breaking any rules.  Don't like it -- scroll on by.

Free country last I checked. Smiley Tongue

Honored Contributor

@Melania wrote:

@MelaniaTotally agree.  Not necessary, although I liked Lisa.

Contributor

Isn't this a conflict of interest ? Saling costume jewelry on QVC's Chat pages if Lisa can sale then ton's of people could sale '' whats wrong with her ? Go to the flea market like Normal people do or get a nice store and open it up and sale ''you know where you charge a sales tax 's keep records and pay the state hire employee's .

Respected Contributor

@punky brewster wrote:

Isn't this a conflict of interest ? Saling costume jewelry on QVC's Chat pages if Lisa can sale then ton's of people could sale '' whats wrong with her ? Go to the flea market like Normal people do or get a nice store and open it up and sale ''you know where you charge a sales tax 's keep records and pay the state hire employee's .

I think I understood this reply correctly --- I had to read it 3x.

We talk about lots of different retailers on the QVC forums.  I don't know why talking about Lisa's line gets everyone panties in a twist.  If you're annoyed by it - IGNORE IT.

Honored Contributor

Lisa did not post this her faithful TRIBE did 

@punky brewster wrote:

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.