Honored Contributor

What jewelry piece(s) would you like to see them come up with?

Would you like a whole show on one type of jewelry? An hour show for instance. Or one type like the SW style they do? One of many types of necklaces? Or do you like the mixes?

I have different days and different likes, so selections are my cup of tea.

Does anyone do Black Hills Gold anymore?

Honored Contributor

Re: What jewelry piece(s) would you like to see them come up with?

Stainless Steel jewelry.  I am a bracelet gal.  Thanks to QVC, just discovered stainless steel jewelry. 

I have a stainless steel cat charm bracelet and a stainless steel ankle bracelet.

Stainless steel does not tarnish.  Perfect for me as I am a swimmer.  No need to take off when I shower either. yahoo.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The jewelry shows seem so random.   But I believe now that QVC has one dedicated Diamonique employee, I think there is one DMQ hour each week, maybe on Wednesday during the day. If that's all there is, that's sad.

There's shoe shopping on Thursday, Logo on Monday (& Sat?) I'd like to see more dedicated jewelry shows.    And I do like themes.  Maybe all bracelets or all one type of metal or all gems, etc.

I would also like to add, I just can't love JRipka designs.   Every presentation I'm just sure I'll find something I can't live without but never happens.   Can we have more designers?    I love Carolyn Pollack.

Super Contributor

I would like to see more JAI shows.  This line is so beautiful and well made.  Scott is hardly ever on, and when he is it is usually in the middle of the night.  QVC needs to give more attention to this wonderful line.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have so much jewelry, I've been collecting it for 30 years.  I suppose, I would like to see one hour shows that feature  one particular gemstone.  Like an hour of Amethyst or an hour of Citrine.   At this point, when I buy jewelry, it's only piece (usually earrings) to complete or add to a suite that I already own.  An hour of all earrings would work for me too.