Honored Contributor

Re: LISA'S BOUTIQUE....I see you peeking,lol

[ Edited ]

More overpriced junk jewelery, I want to be able to touch and try on, what I buy before I spent my hard earned money

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@Mellie32 wrote:

@punky brewster wrote:

Isn't this a conflict of interest ? Saling costume jewelry on QVC's Chat pages if Lisa can sale then ton's of people could sale '' whats wrong with her ? Go to the flea market like Normal people do or get a nice store and open it up and sale ''you know where you charge a sales tax 's keep records and pay the state hire employee's .

I think I understood this reply correctly --- I had to read it 3x.

We talk about lots of different retailers on the QVC forums.  I don't know why talking about Lisa's line gets everyone panties in a twist.  If you're annoyed by it - IGNORE IT.

@Mellie32

By the same token, everyone is entitled to voice their opinion and if "you're annoyed by it - IGNORE IT". 

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@Mellie32

By the same token, everyone is entitled to voice their opinion and if "you're annoyed by it - IGNORE IT". 

Of course everyone's entitled to their opinion.  But this happens every time there's a Lisa thread.  The same people come on and degrade the OP and complain about the topic and ruin the thread.  We got it the first 12 times you said it - stop ruining threads simply because you dislike the topic.  (Not YOU - just whoever is doing it).

Esteemed Contributor

@jeannebrd wrote:

way too overpriced. The tribe may not make these a sell out. 

I don't think so either, jeannebrd.  About 90% of responses on Lisa's FB page are favorable as far as design and how beautiful they are, but at the same time, they are saying it is too expensive.

I think Lisa needs to offer things in the $100 and under range or, bless her heart, she is going to be stuck with alot of jewelry.

Esteemed Contributor

@beckyb1012 wrote:

Still perks up my day when I see an email from her in my box since I know my afternoon reading will be interesting.  Plus most of her pieces are very pretty.

Thought about you this morning Shell when I got m y sneak peak.

Hi beckyb1012....I enjoy receiving her emails too.  Awww, so nice of you to think of me. I am so glad you posted and in such a lovely way.

Respected Contributor

@shell garden wrote:

@jeannebrd wrote:

way too overpriced. The tribe may not make these a sell out. 

I don't think so either, jeannebrd.  About 90% of responses on Lisa's FB page are favorable as far as design and how beautiful they are, but at the same time, they are saying it is too expensive.

I think Lisa needs to offer things in the $100 and under range or, bless her heart, she is going to be stuck with alot of jewelry.

It depends on how many pieces are made.  I'm sure there are a few people who can afford the $300 - $400 pieces.  

Esteemed Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@sparklestar wrote:

@Mellie32 wrote:

Waaaaay too expensive for me.  I'll stick with Charming Charlie.  

???  Is that the place I see in the mall where the pre-teens shop?

I see ladies of all ages in ours, Claire's is where the pre-teens shop in our malls.

I have a couple of pieces of jewelry from Charming Charlie that I received as a gift.......I love them.

Esteemed Contributor

@Melania wrote:

I'm sure her followers already know this yet it is constantly being brought here. Why?

Idol worship for a washed up salesperson is disturbing.

Is the OP getting a commission? 

LOL....you just can't help yourself, can you Melania? 

Respected Contributor

Image result for Stir the Pot Blog

Esteemed Contributor

@Mellie32 wrote:

@Melania wrote:

I'm sure her followers already know this yet it is constantly being brought here. Why?

Idol worship for a washed up salesperson is disturbing.

Is the OP getting a commission? 

Why do you and others have to say this everytime there's a Lisa jewelry post?  It's not breaking any rules.  Don't like it -- scroll on by.

Thank you, sweet Mellie.  They love to pick on me....it's okay, I make their day, lol.

How are you?