Honored Contributor

I love the multi stone diamond ring that Leah wears on her middle finger. Diamonique made a copy years ago. I hope they decide to bring it back.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus ,

I never noticed it...I will be looking sounds pretty.

Trusted Contributor

I think it's actually David Yurman's multi-row diamond band from the Confetti Collection.  My husband bought me the coodinating bracelet for our 25th Wedding Anniversary several years ago.  I've drooled over that ring too.

Honored Contributor

That ring of Leah’s is gorgeous, but I for one did not like the diamonique version at all.  Something about it was off and it didn’t have the beauty of Leah’s ring. 

that diamond tennis bracelet she wears is also a stunner.  I lucked up and bought the diamonique version (no longer available) of that one and I love it! 

Respected Contributor

Speaking of Leah, she has such gorgeous hands you would think QVC might have her do some jewelry shows instead of "some other" hosts whose hands are not so gorgeous and they constantly do those shows Ha! But seriously, Leah does have beautiful hands and her nails are always perfection. JMHO.  

Esteemed Contributor

I always thought her rings were made from her wedding rings following her divorce. Have always thought she had great taste in designing them. (Perhaps I've been wrong all these years?)

Didn't realize QVC copied them in Diamonique, but I seldom watch those programs.

Gabriella also has a lovely wedding set which is unique to most hosts. Although I love pear shapes and simple, bold settings. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

It's pretty.  As I recall, she had it custom made for herself to celebrate her 50th birthday.

Valued Contributor

I know it's no longer available but I found this link to the ring:

https://www.qvc.com/Diamonique-Multi-Row-Wide-Band-Ring-Platinum-Clad.product.J297019.html

Honored Contributor

I have been admiring that ring too.  I really hope they bring it back in Dominique!!  

Super Contributor

It's a beautiful and unusual ring. I would love to have it in the diamond version. It looks like it would be expensive though.