Honored Contributor

I’m loving Leah’s right hand diamond ring. Maybe Affinity or Diamonique (plat. clad) could do something similar.

Trusted Contributor

Re: LEAH’S RIGHT HAND RING

Was she in the DMQ show this morning? I missed it, but saw some in the guide. It might be in items recently on air?

Valued Contributor

@Shanus they did do a version in diamonique over a year ago or longer. To me it looked crappy, just was no wow factor. Leah's ring is classic and beautiful.

Honored Contributor

@StraytoStaywrote:

Was she in the DMQ show this morning? I missed it, but saw some in the guide. It might be in items recently on air?

@StraytoStay  No. Spotted it when she was hosting another show.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I want to think that Leah bought herself that ring for a big birthday or something.  I remember her telling the story about it when QVC did a diamonique version because she said so many people asked about it.

My SIL ordered the diamonique version and it was horrible.  She sent it back.  They no longer offer it. This was in 2014. 

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdivawrote:

I want to think that Leah bought herself that ring for a big birthday or something.  I remember her telling the story about it when QVC did a diamonique version because she said so many people asked about it.

My SIL ordered the diamonique version and it was horrible.  She sent it back.  They no longer offer it. This was in 2014. 

You're right; the DMQ version wasn't great.  To begin with, I believe Leah's is an infinity style.  The copy really missed the mark.

Respected Contributor

@Shanus I noticed it too - was it real ? Was beautiful...she has lovely hands as well.

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Honored Contributor

@cbritewrote:

@Shanus I noticed it too - was it real ? Was beautiful...she has lovely hands as well.

@cbrite  Yes. I’m sure she mentioned it awhile ago that she purchased that & her diamond tennis bracelet for her special birthdays/occasions. Her hands are beautiful and always neatly manicured....other hosts take note.

Honored Contributor

I have Leah’s tennis bracelet that QVC did in diamonique — it’s gorgeous!  I love it.  They reproduced her right hand ring as well, but I only remember that I was not impressed with how it looked.  To me it was nice, but did not do justice to Leah’s ring. 

Respected Contributor

@GRACIE That is correct, & I believe the reviews on the Diamonique were not good. I wanted it when she 1st said they had made in Diamonique. Then when I saw it & read reviews, I changed my mind. Also, seems like the price was ridicilous.