Honored Contributor

New JAI items: Question and did you buy anything?

First, the question: Which necklace is being used in the photo featuring the Giraffe Heart enhancer? It looks like a thinner box chain that has been tripled (I'm think the 72" one that's been on waitlist forever). Thoughts?

I purchased another of the simple box chain (larger) bracelet as the price is quite good and the wide cuff in Average. I'm hoping it fits. I'm not a fan of the "cutesy" artwork but the detail IS amazing as well as the size and uniqueness. The fact that the design isn't obvious due to how it's designed makes me hope it'll work with my other pieces. Also, it's more of a collectors piece and I like that. My eye is on the new Lotus bangle....some day. : )

Respected Contributor

Re: New JAI items: Question and did you buy anything?

[ Edited ]

Ordered the big box-chain bracelet!  My favorite piece is the magnificent green jade bracelet; not shown in inventory, must be sold out! The floral silver work on this piece is just amazing. I wear it every day!

Respected Contributor

I ordered the thicker boxchain necklace as a birthday present to myself.  I need  a good chain to wear with some enhancers.  I loved some of the animal pieces he offered this time around. 

Honored Contributor

I ordered the elephant ring that was on clearance.  Had been thinking about it for a while.