Super Contributor

LADIES WATCH YOUR RETURN STATUS......!

I was checking off all my holiday returns...3 were posted as returned from Q over 2 weeks ago...yet I could not find where they credited me....called CS and discovered yes they did indeed rec. and process them...but no refunds were issued....Just mentioning this....as had I not double checked I would have lost 293.79.....I asked was this Holiday help in the Warehouse....was told I don't know....However the CS rep. I had was nice and she issued the credits...So now I wait to make sure they get in.....Wonder how many people don't catch this??? OY!!!!!!!{#emotions_dlg.w00t}

New Contributor

Re: LADIES WATCH YOUR RETURN STATUS......!

I’m still waiting for my refund for an Apple Watch I returned in December. I’ve NEVER had a problem with returns until this last one. I didn’t even realize I had a problem until two weeks ago. For some reason my inner voice kept telling me to check QVC, check QVC, so I did. Low and behold, there it was next to my Apple Watch purchase. “ contact CS”

I called CS and was informed that the Watch I returned in December will be returned because they received it in March. “ No way.  I returned that Watch in December.” I responded. The CS rep informed me that they are doing an investigation as to when the Watch was returned to their warehouse. I politely thanked her and hung up. Then it dawned on me, Wait, something isn’t right here. I retrieved my copy of the return label, typed it into the USPS website and received a message stating unable to locate. Panic set in, i needed to prove that I returned this Watch. I waited a few days and called CS again. This Representative I spoke with must have been having a bad day, for her attitude was not pleasing nor comforting. She seemed as if she didn’t believe me. She didn’t want to share any information that would help me resolve this situation. “ if it shows the Watch was returned in March, there must be a tracking number, may I have the tracking number?”

” There is no tracking number.” She responded (lie)

i checked the easy pay payments for the Watch and there weren’t any interruptions, they continued to withdraw the monthly payments after they received the Watch. 

i waited another week before I called CS again and the Rep I spoke with this time gave me the same attitude the previous Rep gave me. I asked her if she could note my account, letting the powers that be know that I am requesting them to return the Watch. 

I only have one more payment and since it will be paid for just return it. 

“ We can’t do that, we will refund you.” She stated

”What exactly are they doing?” I inquired

”They are investigating when the Watch was actually returned.”

” How much longer do I need to wait?”

” Call back next week Wednesday (5/16/18)”

i didn’t want to wait until Wednesday, so I called Monday afternoon. I spoke with a Rep whom I found very compassionate and was willing to listen. I informed her that I needed to write the President of QVC. Without hesitation she gave me the information I requested and then asked if there was anything she could possibly assist me with. I was hesitant because I was so sure there was a note on my account alerting any Rep not to give me any information pertaining to the Apple Watch. What the hell, I said and I shared my story. She apologize and proceed to check the notes. I took a chance and asked if there was a tracking number;

” YES, there is a tracking number. I’ll track it for you.”

she informed me that there wasn’t any information. The same information I received when I tracked it. I asked her if I could get the tracking number and she gladly supplied it. I had a very pleasant conversation with her. I still don’t know where the Watch is nor do I know when I will be refunded. I did find out that the other Representatives I spoke with didn’t note the account stating I called. Something I know they were supposed to do. This is just so rediculous I’ve never had a problem with returns , why now, and why this big ticket item. If anyone have a suggestion, please, please share.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

THese are the kind of stories that make me cringe; I've been there and because I have, I now follow the same protocol when I return something.

I've had some very serious issues regarding jewelry not getting to me. QVC has been great with helping me. We know it has to due with the Post Office and well, there it is.

When returning I ALWAYS get a receipt. I don't care if it's for  $2 item; I get a receipt. I made the mistake of giving the Postperson my package at my mailbox; CS said you could do that as does the USPS website. You guessed it, the package was NEVER received by the vendor. I couldn't prove anything. So, I had to pay over $300 for an item that someone else is using. Nice. Now I request a receipt for everything. QVC has lost a few returns; that receipt was proof and I was credit the item.

My in-laws made the mistake of shipping back an $800 plus item; no receipt from USPS. Do I need to tell you what happened? They have ZERO proof they dropped it off, so....they're stuck with paying for it. Even their CC wouldn't work with them because....they couldn't provide proof they took it to the Post Office. Now they drive the extra distance to MY Post Office for anything the need to return my mail since mine gives out a receipt (many don't....wonder why).

As for checking your returns: this is why I opened a Q-card. I've noticed it can take 1 day to a month for a credit to appear. I also know that it may NOT show RETURNED on the QVC website under my account even though it was; so you do have to check every item for the return. One thing: I purchase every item on Easy Pay- this way, if the item has to be returned, I'm not out the $$$ up front. It's also a GREAT way to see if the item has been credited- if it has, the Easy Pay's are removed from your account. Just another way I can make sure the credit went through.

It's your money; keep an eye on it no matter WHAT anyone tells you. 

Honored Contributor

THREAD BUMPED UP FROM 2011!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45  Oh wow!

I don't know what's worse: the fact that I didn't notice that OR the fact that this is STILL A PROBLEM AT QVC!

Trusted Contributor

I REALLY do not even feel like ordering high priced jewelry from QVC after reading these comments.  It looks like it is getting bad to even deal with QVC period.

Super Contributor

I don't care that this is an old post. I'm just really glad it came up. All of the shopping channels give us the option of just putting the item back in the package and drropping it in your mail box or the post office mail box. I've done this many times sice I live in the country and our little post office is only open for 3 hours during the day. Now that I've seen several of you that have had problems with returns I will make sure I get a receipt from the post office showing I returned the item. I feel so bad for any of you that have to pay for returned items.

Honored Contributor

I have a FedEx account an use that for my Q returns.  I can often see through tracking on FedEx when my item was received by the Q and who signed for it which will only take a few days.  However I still have to check my returns.