Trusted Contributor

Kathy is on Q2 selling DMQ.  

It's like she was on the other day.  So comfortable, her stories, what pieces she is wearing, etc.  Such an enjoyable show just to listen to her e-x-p-l-a-i-n what item she is selling.

Gosh, didn't realize how much I miss her.

Respected Contributor

Yes, it was such an enjoyable show.  No shouting, giggling like a little child. She is a true professional.  Love her.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Kathy Levine on Q2

[ Edited ]

Hi, @roeroe1005 !  I happened to tune into Kathy Levine's show this afternoon on Q2.  Wow, just the professional I remember her to be.  No hurried/desperate updates on numbers sold or left.  Relaxed, relevant presentations that entice one to buy if in the market for an item.  

Edited to correct last name.

Respected Contributor

@roeroe1005 she looked beautiful!

Honored Contributor

Kathy hasn't lost a step.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

I'm sorry I missed her.  I rarely watch QVC2 and wonder why the company would relegate her to those backwaters.

Esteemed Contributor

@ValuSkr 

Since I no longer watch, and never see Q2, I missed her too Cat Sad

She reminds me of the glory days of QVC and continues to be a flawless host.  Christmas was always such a special time with her and I miss those days.  

Honored Contributor

I miss Kathy, a true professional! I also miss her back in the day with Joan Rivers!

Stay Warm Everyone life quotes quotes quote friends winter friendship quotes cute quotes winter quotes quotes to share winter quotes for friends Good Morning Winter, Good Morning Christmas, Good Morning Funny, Happy Winter, Good Morning Friends, Morning Humor, Good Morning Quotes, Morning Sayings, Merry Christmas

Frequent Contributor

Channel surfing and came upon a jewelry show on Q2 last night. I usually never watch these, but when I saw Kathy Levine's name, I had to stop and take a look and I am so glad I did.  What a pro!  Super enjoyable to watch..  No frantic yelling; no old tired catch phrases, no sidekicks and she looked absolutely beautiful.  Wish some of the current hosts would follow her lead. 

Valued Contributor

She truly is excellent.