Contributor

I have a gold, DQ bowtie ring from way back-- maybe the 80's? NOT the Lisa Mason bowtie ring or the Kathy Levine one.  I believe it was just called a "bowtie ring".  The 2 stones are trillion cut.  Does anyone happen to remember the size of those trillion stones, or any other info about that ring?

TIA

Honored Contributor

Mine is just gold got from Ross Simons 14kt

Respected Contributor

@ruotsi wrote:

I have a gold, DQ bowtie ring from way back-- maybe the 80's? NOT the Lisa Mason bowtie ring or the Kathy Levine one.  I believe it was just called a "bowtie ring".  The 2 stones are trillion cut.  Does anyone happen to remember the size of those trillion stones, or any other info about that ring?

TIA

I have the DQ bowtie 14k ring from around the 80's.  I don't know the size of the trilliant stones; however, I've always thought the trilliant stones were white topaz.  I could be wrong though.   

Respected Contributor

I remember the Bowtie ring from the 90's. I did not watch QVC in the 80's.  I am pretty sure  that it was Diamonique. I rememer Mary Beth selling it. I have no ideas of the size of the stones, but i thought it was pretty. 

Contributor

Thanks for your reply Smiley Happy

That original bowtie ring was DQ.  One of the stones fell out a few years after I got it and I contacted QVC. Their policy was (not sure if it's still the policy) that they'd replace lost DQ stones free of charge.  They did replace mine and the ring looks like new Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: BOWTIE RING

[ Edited ]

Measure the trilliant stones to get a mm measurement. Then use this chart to convert the size of the stone to carat weight.

Trillion-Cut-Diamond-MM-To-Carat-Weight-Conversion-Chart.jpg

@ruotsi 

Contributor

thank you!