Frequent Contributor

Re: Judith Ripka or Bronzo ??

@lovemyparrot wrote:

Which would you get?  I've never tried Bronzo (but Veronese has always held up well for me).  I have a couple of Judith's rings in sterling and diamonique and they are as nice as the day they arrived.

So, really, I would love to have your suggestions and/or comments !!

J323190

Judith Ripka Sterling Verona Round Textured Coin Ring

Judith Ripka Sterling Verona Round Textured Coin Ring

J325795 Bronzo Italia 100 Lire Coin Scroll Design Ring

Hot Pick: New This Week!

Bronzo Italia 100 Lire Coin Scroll Design Ring 

I have the Ripka and I love it.  I'd get the Ripka.

Respected Contributor

Re: Judith Ripka or Bronzo ??

Jewelry is personal; what appeals to one woman will not necessarily appeal to another woman.  Buy what you like.  I personally, do not own an Judith Ripka pieces.  They are a little to "ornate" for me but the real reason is that I don't care for a lot cz's in my jewelry.  She uses too much Diamonique for me.  The second reason is that I won't pay her prices for inexpensive stones.  I don't own a lot of Bronzo and the pieces that I do own are in the yellow Bronzo and that looks and has the weight of real gold.  When gold prices shot through the roof several years ago, I sold my heavy "serious" gold pieces.  I can't replace them at today's prices for gold.  I wouldn't anyway.  Bronzo works well for me.  I get the bold looks I like at prices I can easily afford.  My jewelry is all for enjoyment; I don't view it as an investment.  I'm not going to sell it to anyone.   There is the "I only wear real gold" contingent but that's a generational thing.  If my lovely Mom was still with us, she'd be going eeewwwwww to Bronzo to....lol  Because, to her "bronze" would mean something totally different from what Bronzo really is.