Honored Contributor

gonzo LOL I checked all the last shows it's all bronzo ! They go to Italy to show bronzo?   I can go to Kohl's and see that....

Contributor

The items are so BORING!  Where is the GOLD? 

Honored Contributor

Re: It's all Bronzo

[ Edited ]

This is the junkiest array they've EVER come up with.  I mean really, it's their dime, they can do what they want, but the rationale of going all the way to Italy to broadcast hour after hour of Bronzo and crystal costume jewelry just escapes me.  More to the point, it bores me.  I watched an hour last night and wasn't impressed, not even a little bit.  I don't antcipate watching any more.  For heaven's sake, with QVC anymore it's all about the spin and the hype.  I guess that's what you do when you don't have worthwhile product.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

Bronzofest - awful!

Honored Contributor

Poor Antonella...Guess she is having fun and eating at the authentic restaurents. Good for her.

Honored Contributor

I'm not a fan of bronzo.  Not a fan of the Italy shows.  Not a fan of the overly long lead-times.  Off to watch HSN sometime today.

Esteemed Contributor

Bronzo, goo-filled gold foil, and crystal. 

Geez, is Diamonique too expensive? Crystal is glass, right?

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Esteemed Contributor

yes, I think I've seen the same 10 pieces ever since they started at 11 p.m. so I totally agree about the boredom factor.  I'm not buying bronzo, I have a couple of pieces but I'm not interested in more.  Trying to sell me bronze at silver prices.

Esteemed Contributor

I did watch a bit at midnight and then again in the morning...same, exact items, shown over and over.  I like Antonella and am glad that she is hosting; she has such a pleasant personality. But really did not see the need for the Q's Italian host.  The presentations are more fast paced than before and I like that they are not spending too much time on only 6 to 10 items.   However, I bought a yellow gold, dipped bracelet before and within three months the color had turned.  It became a dark, almost maroon, rose gold color.  I took it off and frankly don't know where it is...was disappointed and this will prevent me from buying any colored bronzo items.

Honored Contributor

gonzo is right!!!  There is NO way I buy jewelry like this - yellow and pink painted over silver, copper, nickel, stainless steel, resin filled, black, chocolate, WHATEVER!!!!  You cannot buy items that you think you want to wear all the time without taking off bcause in  month or so frm merely showering, the faux color fades off to nothingness and you're left with bare metal, whatever base they chose.  Some of these pieces are definitely not cheap either.  On the few ocasion they 'got me' on this stuff, I ended up throwing the piece into the trash.  There is NO WAY I'd wear anything that started out 'yellow or rose gold' and ends