Frequent Contributor

Which would you get?  I've never tried Bronzo (but Veronese has always held up well for me).  I have a couple of Judith's rings in sterling and diamonique and they are as nice as the day they arrived.

So, really, I would love to have your suggestions and/or comments !!

J323190

Judith Ripka Sterling Verona Round Textured Coin Ring

Judith Ripka Sterling Verona Round Textured Coin Ring

J325795 Bronzo Italia 100 Lire Coin Scroll Design Ring

Hot Pick: New This Week!

Bronzo Italia 100 Lire Coin Scroll Design Ring 
Super Contributor

Re: Judith Ripka or Bronzo ??

I wouldn't get either myself, but I think the Ripka looks nicer.

Super Contributor

Ripka !

Respected Contributor

Ripka!

Trusted Contributor

Ripka definitely. The Ripka ring costs more but it is sterling silver.
Honored Contributor

Each to their own.  I ordered this Ripka ring.  I've ordered several Bronzo rings in the past and all of them have been disappoting.  

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

I think the best thing is to get both.  I got thebronzo one tonight but I am going to get those Ripka pieces before too long.  I think it is wise to get coins whenever you can.  Ripkas said these were authentic ancient coins.  I remember at one point Lisa said she bought every coin that QVC sold.  I thought that was a wise way to spend jewelry dollars.  You are buying a piece of history - can't go wrong.  I consider Lisa a very smart person who has been exposed to a plethora of experts and vendors and I don't think she would make an unwise jewelry purchase.  But the bottom line is...does it spark joy?  As long as you love it you will never go wrong.

Respected Contributor

Buy the Ripka.  I have a pair of earrings as well as an enhancer from Ripka's first iteration of the coin jewelry.  It all looks as good today as it did years ago.  It is quite substantive also.

Frequent Contributor

Well, I originally saw the Ripka one and it definitely spoke to me (I have a couple of Lira coin pieces - a pendant and a bracelet - I think they are silver and really need a lot of polishing to keep from tarnishing!!) - then, with the Vicenza day, this Bronzo ring appeared - the price is good BUT, I think I will go with my first thoughts - and all your posts -  thanks !!!  So, Judith R - it is !!!

Honored Contributor

I would get the Ripka.  I don't care for Bronzo at all.