Occasional Contributor

Judith Ripka Stainless Chronograph watch?

I really would like your help because I'm thinking of buying this beautiful looking watch. It's the latest Stainless steel Chronograph that came in Sterling( stainless), Rosetone, Gold, Chocolate,and Black....I keep looking at it but can't decide which size to get....my wrist is about 7 1/4" around....should I get the average or the large?...how does it fit? If you have it, could you please let me know? Thinking of the sterling or chocolate...
Valued Contributor

Re: Judith Ripka Stainless Chronograph watch?

I bought this (I assume we are talking about the same watch) way back when it was a TSV. I ordered the average. I have a 6 1/4" wrist. It was big on me. The face is large and if you buy this watch a bit big, it's going to turn on your wrist. Hopefully someone with a 7 1/4" wrist will give you better insight!

It's a great watch.

Occasional Contributor

Thanks so much for your help, I was on the fence, and after hearing what you had to say, I think I could get an average and it would be fine....thanks again, I really appreciate it!
Respected Contributor

You should get the average. I have an 8" wrist and bought the large. It is not tight on me, but doesn't shift around either.
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Oh no problem. I do hope someone with your size wrist will respond. Oops, my wrist is 6.5". Anyway, I do think an average would work, as cosmic1 suggested..

Occasional Contributor

Anyone out there with a 7 1/4"" wrist have this watch?
Occasional Contributor

Thanks so much to both of you gals! I think I'll be getting the average size, if I have to, I can always switch to the large. Now, the hard part is "what color do I want?"....so many choices...thanks again,
Respected Contributor

I have a 7 1/8" wrist and got this watch in the large and love it. I like it loose so it drapes down on my hand a bit and I don't notice it, like a bracelet would. If you like it snug, get the M. Sometimes with very long narrow sleeves I wear it over the sleeve (sweater) and it looks great that way and is snug then and stays in place. It all depends on how you like the fit.

Occasional Contributor

Thanks for your help Author....maybe I need to rethink which one I'm getting....I know I don't like anything too tight on my wrist, maybe I should go with the 8"....I'll think on it some more....thanks again
Super Contributor

You can always purchase extra links for the watch. Or order the larger size and have links removed. My wrist is small (5.5") and even the small was too large. My jeweler didn't charge for the link removal, btw. I love this watch, and I too ordered it as a tsv. I am so tempted by the black because of the glowing MOP dial. I love the dial on this one.