Respected Contributor

Anybody recieved MV's coral jewelry?

I have. I got salmon TSV necklace and salmon hoop earrings. Both very beautiful. I also recieved the red ones,but I do not like it. It is very realistic ox blood color but too dark and dull for my taste.. Salmon color looks happy and cheerful. I think it's a keeper! I will be in Italy(southern) in September and I know they have lots of coral there but I am afraid it will be too pricey, so I think I should keep this set. Any thoughts?
Respected Contributor

Re: Anybody recieved MV's coral jewelry?

I ordered the salmon colored necklace too but haven't gotten it yet. Glad to hear you like it. I will come back after it arrives.

Honored Contributor

I'd keep the salmon, send the red back.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

On 1/22/2015 Kachina624 said: I'd keep the salmon, send the red back.
I think I will do that. I also am expecting a salmon bracelet that I snatched from clearance with huge stones. Hope it will be nice looking and matching the set. I have no rings but it will wait.
Trusted Contributor

I missed out on the TTV. By the time I decided to get it the larger size was sold out. I like necklaces a good distance from my neck. I did order a bracelet and ring in coral from MV but neither have showed up yet which surprises me.
Frequent Contributor

I love, want and need more coral jewelry. Please tell me what or who is "MV"? Thanks
Respected Contributor

Michael Vallenti I believe his name is Gems en Vogue on Shophq. I hope my necklace is at home today when i get there. Smiley Happy Looking forward to a new piece of Jewelry haven't bought any in awhile. (Due to a big collection)

Super Contributor

On 1/23/2015 Moon Child said: I love, want and need more coral jewelry. Please tell me what or who is "MV"? Thanks

Michael Valitutti is a jewelry vendor on ShopHQ.

Super Contributor

I'm waiting for a review on the white coral necklace offered that day.

Trusted Contributor

It has been ages since I saw salmon-colored coral jewelry. I looked at the coral strand necklace, but it had so many negative reviews I decided against buying it. Maybe the torsade would be better. I'd love to complete a set in coral and may go back and look again to see if I might have missed something good.