New Contributor

Judith Ripka Shoppers BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This post is regarding item #J263398 Pink Pave Heart Ribbon Bracelet. This was given to me by my mother and is very sentimental. Anyway, the heart has broke. I have contacted Judith Ripka numerous times in the last month. I have tried her website, her FB page, her customer service email and phone number numerous times. NO RESPONSE!!!!! The person that moniters her FB page only responds to favorable comments. Feel free to check that out yourself. I will never ever purchase from Ms. Ripka again. I wasn't asking for a free item just help with where I could replace as the Q no longer carries this item. SHAME on you Ms. Ripka for treating your customers like garbage. Clearly you "take the money and run".

Respected Contributor

Re: Judith Ripka Shoppers BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Listen up----all those places that you contacted have nothing at all to do with the QVC Judith Ripka---they are separate companies. There is a place in Rhode Island that you can send the item to be repaired. One of the women who frequent this forum will have the name and address (I don't).

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Respected Contributor

I have several pieces of Judith Ripka jewelry that I bought from QVC, so I wanted to check this out. I called QVC Customer Service, and the agent gave me this website for Judith Ripka QVC replacements or repairs. You need to fill out the form on the website and submit the form. You should receive a response in 2-3 business days. Is this the website you went to?

http://www.qjrrepair.com/

New Contributor

Lyn08: Thanks for this. I do believe I have contacted this website but will double check. If not, I thank you. When I contacted QVC all they said to me was return the item. Again, thanks!

Contributor

Here you go: However, as you stated, the Q did do something, they offered to refund your money. That's a lot more than some companies would do at a late date.

Pranda does repairs for QVC...Info:

PRANDA NORTH AMERICA

QVC REPAIRS

1 WHOLESALE WAY

CRANSTON, R.I. 02920

ATTN.: BETH ELLIOTT

(401) 946-2104

Honored Contributor

A return and refund is better than nothing.

Respected Contributor

I have this bracelet too and the heart broke on mine and I barely wore it. I just want it fixed too

Deb