Contributor

Oro Nuovo 1" Bold Ribbed Twist Graduated Hoop EarrInge (J292602)

Did anyone else buy these back in June when they were a TSV? I did and paid $99.84. Today, they are selling them for an "event price" of $79.18. That's not even a clearance price! Although the host did use the line " there will be no reorder, blah,blah,blah...." Guess that means a Today's SPECIAL Value isn't really all that special, at least as far as the price. So i apparently paid at least $20 too much. That's almost "a dollar a day" over the next month I could have spent on something else......like groceries!
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Oro Nuovo 1"" Bold Ribbed Twist Graduated Hoop EarrInge (J292602)

Same thing happened to me with the gold status link 14k gold bracelet. I was still paying on the 4 easy pays and on the klondike gold show they had it at an event price which is not nice when they say the TSV is the lowest price it is every going to be. I don't think I will buy TSV's anymore I will just wait for the event price or feature price. It kind of stings a little.

Respected Contributor

It is certainly irritating. I own those earrings in yellow and rose gold. I will say I have worn them a lot this summer - only saving grace.

Honored Contributor

I got stung, too, and am not too happy about it.

Trusted Contributor

Hmmmmm! I'm getting the lesson to be learned here. Thanks for telling your stories, ladies. This just tells me that it is better to wait and see how the price goes over time than to fall in love and buy something as soon as it debuts. I'd be plenty steamed if that happened to me.