Trusted Contributor

Back in 2007 I ordered this ring and returned it.  I am kicking myself ever since.  I now look on Ebay for her rings because that jewelry was well made.  She couldn't offer sapphires at the price it was back in 2007 anymore..  Ripka sapphire ring.jpg

Respected Contributor
Newlook, I have that ring and the matching earrings! Love that set. I have a lot of Ripka jewelry but I have bought very little in the past few years. The items that I like are much too expensive for what they are, imo, and the itens that are affordable are disappointing.

When Judith was in charge, everything was finished beautifully and substantial. It really is a shame because I love her jewelry.

What the heck happened to Judith Ripka deisgns? I heard she sold the company but the stuff being sold now is AWFUL!

HELP!

Respected Contributor

I have to admit, I only watch once in a great while.  I picked up this one

http://www.qvc.com/As-Is-Judith-Ripka-Sterling-Verona-Textured-B.product.J328403.html?upsh=1&sc=J328...

but my purchases are few and far between.  There used to be such excitement before a visit but with the quality issues, design changes and prices, its not as much fun.

Deb

Frequent Contributor

Re: Judith Ripka Clearance?

[ Edited ]

I love the new designs but won't purchase anymore.  My single biggest deterrent is the prices.  Ridiculous as far as I'm concerned.  $450.00 and up for silver and diamonique.  You've got to be kidding me.

Regular Contributor

Wow, I didn't know it was sold!!! 😓  Who owns it now, and when did that happen?  Thanks...

Honored Contributor

The Ripka jewelry I purchased many years ago had no Diamonique. Pure silver, real gem stones & great designs. Those pieces were wearable everyday to the grocery store. Her designs now are so " over the top" that unless you are royalty or Kardasians, where would you go wearing these pieces? As far as KK goes, I won't spend $400 for a fake diamond piece & get robbed at gun point by someone thinking it's real!