Frequent Contributor

Does anyone remember when QVC did a genuine diamond and 14kt gold ring for the Holidays? It was a limited edition piece and came in a beautiful red box! 

How I wish they would bring that back! Although if they did, it would probably be Diamonique and gold clad silver!  Lol!

Trusted Contributor

Re: The "Holiday diamond ring"

Yes, I remeber watching those presentations though I never purchased one.  I was tempted once though.

Esteemed Contributor

yes,They were wonderful and I looked forward to buying one each yr. Sadly they and lots of other beautiful Q jewlery  was stolen in an inside robery job 20 yrs ago .  Smiley Sad 

Honored Contributor

Yes I remember, Today the same rings would be unattainable for me. With all due respect to the Op, Recently ordered Diamonique pieces, Each and every single one exceeded my expectations. I don't wear yellow gold my preference platinum clad. Bonus! Packaging top shelf! Included sweet faux pouch inside lovely rich looking box. Top it off! Lifetime Warranty. Now I'm searching for tennis bracelet.
Honored Contributor

I do but that was many years ago.  It wouldn't be possible today, not a price that Qvc shoppers would be willing to pay.   I remember when Jtv had a gorgeous Christmas Ring every year.  It was always something very special, even when they went from gold to sterling, it was always an amazingly beautiful ring.  I always said "next year" to myself.  And then "next year" and all the years following the Jtv Christmas ring was just a run of the mill silver and gemstone ring.  They couldn't afford to sell the special rings anymore. 

New Contributor

Hi there, The holiday diamond ring was gifted by my husband and it was so pretty and gives a royal look.

QVC Community

Exciting News!

We will be launching the 2016 Holiday Diamond Ring during the Affinity Diamond Jewelry Show at midnight on November 10.  There is a choice of two spectacular rings.   We have worked all year and they are very special, the Best of the Best.   As soon as photos are taken, I will post them.  Should be first thing in the morning.

Thanks, Peyton

Honored Contributor

Rerun.

Frequent Contributor

Well I got the early email TSV and yes, it is a 14kt gold and diamond ring but- it's a band ring. The original was a cluster oh well same ol same ol 

if anyone gets it, enjoy!

Honored Contributor

@tiara1 wrote:

Well I got the early email TSV and yes, it is a 14kt gold and diamond ring but- it's a band ring. The original was a cluster oh well same ol same ol 

if anyone gets it, enjoy!

Can you tell us how much it cost ?