Super Contributor

Does anyone own one of these bar necklaces?? I see it comes in sterling, sterling with black spinel and gold plated. Would love to hear your thoughts on this piece. The sterling has all 5 star reviews but the black spinel has one 1 star review, so i'm a bit confused. thanks for your help..tobi

Contributor

Re: Judith Ripka Bar Necklace

Can you post a picture or an item number? I have several JR pieces but I'm not sure if I have this one. I would have to see it.

I go off a ratings a lot too. I've found that if an item has many low reveiws the people are most likely right and it's either not a good piece or a good price for the piece. If there's something I really like and want and it has good reveiws I'll go ahead and buy it.

It's really hard to decide when there's just one reveiw and it's a bad one. It could be that you would love the piece and it just wasn't right for that other person that bought it.

Super Contributor

its J 326536

Contributor

I have the silver and love it.  It is a great everyday piece or worn with a long necklace.

Super Contributor

I'm on waitlist for the silver but am also eyeing the black spinel.. thanks for your thoughts!