Trusted Contributor

The Joan Rivers "Starlet Style 20" necklace is so beautiful but I would like to own it in a scaled down version.  It is just too much necklace for me to wear.   It is beautifully done and comes in so many colors.

If you have it I would love to hear your opinion!Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

@Newgate   I don't have it but have admired it for years.  I like bigger jewelry but it's too much for me, especially if worn with a print or complex seaming.  I'd like to see it in a smaller scale too.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

I got this necklace a few years ago in the pale pink. Like everyone else, I could not resist after watching it on TV. I am short.. It is a beautiful necklace in persona but yes it is big. It is too big for my taste but it is a beautiful statementpiece.

Beckyblu

Honored Contributor

own it in six colors......would love to own a few more. i generally have been getting one a year. would love for them to add more colors ( i only see it in four colors right now.)

yes, it is definitely a statement piece....it stands alone so a really simple earring must be used. the quality is excellent. yes, it does look best on a simple top in a solid color.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

own it in six colors......would love to own a few more. i generally have been getting one a year. would love for them to add more colors ( i only see it in four colors right now.)

yes, it is definitely a statement piece....it stands alone so a really simple earring must be used. the quality is excellent. yes, it does look best on a simple top in a solid color.

I also own it in many colors, thik I have 6 of them. I'm 5_1, don't think it's too big for me. I wear what I want not what other people think I should wear, if you like it ,get it. I always am complimented on it. Joan wore them she was a little person. There are also 4 earrings that match them ,that she made.

Respected Contributor

@Newgate wrote:

The Joan Rivers "Starlet Style 20" necklace is so beautiful but I would like to own it in a scaled down version.  It is just too much necklace for me to wear.   It is beautifully done and comes in so many colors.

If you have it I would love to hear your opinion!Woman Wink

I wrote below on my owning it.HLP

Trusted Contributor

I have the necklace in one color and love it.  Sadly, one of the petals broke off this past year.  I tried gluing it back together, but it didn't work.  When I did wear it regularly, I always received compliments and I'm 5' 2".  I would love to get another color but I'm hesitant.  

Esteemed Contributor

It is lovely but I could never pull that off.  Though I like a substantial gemstone, this would be more of something I would hang on the corner of my dresser mirror.  If you like then enjoy it Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Jaspersmom wrote:

I have the necklace in one color and love it.  Sadly, one of the petals broke off this past year.  I tried gluing it back together, but it didn't work.  When I did wear it regularly, I always received compliments and I'm 5' 2".  I would love to get another color but I'm hesitant.  

@Jaspersmom If you still have the pieces, could you use craft glue? Super glue?